Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NYY 2015 Season Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I think we should all sign a card and send it to Drew apologizing for our recent comments. I wish Refsynder was up right now watching him and getting pointers. The future seems pretty bright even if it is gonna take at least another year

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I think we should all sign a card and send it to Drew apologizing for our recent comments. I wish Refsynder was up right now watching him and getting pointers. The future seems pretty bright even if it is gonna take at least another year

Let's re visit this thread and then decide wether we should send an apology card or a "good luck on your move" (released) card.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Let's re visit this thread and then decide wether we should send an apology card or a "good luck on your move" (released) card.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Hahaha well I was really hating on him but yesterday I was his biggest fan so I probably still should apologize anyway. I'll do it n person when hes n Oakland

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Cant wait til Arod passes Mays.
Yankees have said they wont pay the 6
Million bonus. He will also have 3000 hits by july. Lets see the hypocrite yankee management ignore that to.
Sad to say or maybe not, he is the best
Player they have.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
If they play at a mediocre level but ARod plays well and brings excitement from his milestone chases, his contract will be well worth it for the Yanks. If he goes off this year and pushes 700 (and it's all hypothetical) , it could bring some needed attention to a team that could be out of it.

Ryan

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
If they play at a mediocre level but ARod plays well and brings excitement from his milestone chases, his contract will be well worth it for the Yanks. If he goes off this year and pushes 700 (and it's all hypothetical) , it could bring some needed attention to a team that could be out of it.

Ryan

Sadly that would make this team watchable for reasons other than winning three straight years. Mo and DJ retiring, now ARod milestones. Maybe they can work in a run at the division soon

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts