Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******************* Saturday Morning Thread ********************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
Word, 4 yr.old's been up an hour now.

Sent from my SPH-M580 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Good morning!

I had my first real photo shoot yesterday with my aunt and her horses. It went pretty well and it looks like I'll have quite a few keepers. Definitely a different experience.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
horses? if you ever hear of me riding a horse carrying golf clubs , fishing rods eating pinto beans there is no tomorrow !

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

getting ready to head out to my daughters regional finals for cheerleading. If they finish in the top 3 they would advance to nationals in Florida.

Have a great day everyone!

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all!
Barry - Better get your horse and golf clubs ready by 20 Dec.
Scott - Sounds like photography is in your blood. Some of your pics are outstanding.
Paul - Best of luck to your daughters team!!
Gotta make a Walmart run, we're out of coconut creamer.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Morning all! Surfing Steiner this morning. Thoughts on GU pants for $20? Random Cubs player.

Last edited:

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Good morning fellas. Stayed up late again; watched the butterfly effect with my wife.

What's everyone have planned today? My two brother in laws are supposed to be over today. Beer and cards.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
An early morning Thank You to Mac for sending a few cards of Brees, Rodgers, and Ernie Els card my way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts