Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~ Wednesday Morning Thread ~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I wonder which Dickey and Porcello will show up tonite? Could 10-9 or 1-0...:-?

And the spiraling Phillies get Strasburg? Ugh, could get ugly QUICK if AJB is off his game!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
[MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION] Just saw on twitter that Don Zimmer passed away.

Just heard on the Mets broadcast...so sad

First ever Mets 3b

Guess I'll have to wait for his card prices to come back to earth til I can pick up a Zimmer auto for my Mets collection :(

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Made it to the Land of Lincoln. Had to find a hotel with a swimming pool for my son. We are about five hours from Wrigley. With a 6:00 game time tomorrow we have plenty of time to make it tomorrow.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
another SLOW kids day at the stadium - at least made lunch money . I did get some orders for this weekend .
Need to work on some IP for members , have some ready . Tried for six games to get auto of a Yankee player and never saw him - didn't wear his number and some pitchers are just hard .

How many players in any league have you heard of hitting four home runs in ONE game ?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Those Canadian's are at it again --- caught smuggling into the USA-------------------- chocolate eggs with a toy inside [ choking hazard] .

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good evening.

Slow day in the MT today. Only 2 pages and it's almost 10:00pm EST.

Was just doing some COMC Challenges (yes, I still do them for the free credit!), and came across this card which I found somewhat interesting and funny. I've heard of cards for managers, coaches, and even trainers, but this I've never seen before!

(From the 1997 Best Omaha Royals Team Set. Only $2.75!)

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good evening.

Was just doing some COMC Challenges (yes, I still do them for the free credit!), and came across this card which I found somewhat interesting and funny. I've heard of cards for managers, coaches, and even trainers, but this I've never seen before!

Ticket manager, that's great!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good evening.

The challenges are still going?

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
The challenges are still going?

Yep, and still with $1 instant payout for every 1000 points, "but only for a limited time." If you keep checking back you'll often find some that are back down to 95% or 99% completion. They usually get completed again pretty fast. I guess the COMC people working on the database dump batches of cards into the challenges as they sort through them.

- Rodrick

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Yep, and still with $1 instant payout for every 1000 points, "but only for a limited time." If you keep checking back you'll often find some that are back down to 95% or 99% completion. They usually get completed again pretty fast. I guess the COMC people working on the database dump batches of cards into the challenges as they sort through them.

- Rodrick

After I saw your post I jumped back in,
Earned myself a dollar while I'm sitting here watching the Mets blow another one vs the Cubs

Members online