Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

case break cancelled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Re: 2 cases 2013 Bowman Chrome: $30/team per case-- anyone interested?

I'm picking up 2 cases right now so if anyone wants in please let me know we can open some live tonight

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire

I would be in for the Brewers and Pirates. Do you get all cards including AUTOS?

I was planning to randomize teams and then if people wanted to trade they could. Otherwise somebody would just take the Dodgers because of Puig and maybe some teams wouldn't get anybody who wanted them. How about just taking two spots and then you could trade for the teams you want?

I will be home soon and can go online live with the cases if anybody wants to work with me on filling up the spots for each case

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
2 cases 2013 Bowman Chrome: $30/team per case-- anyone interested?

What's your plan if it doesn't fill all the way, will you still open and take the other slots?

Ryan

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire

Yeah I will take two spots, but want to see the live random, I seem to never get lucky enough.

We could also do one case at a time.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
What's your plan if it doesn't fill all the way, will you still open and take the other slots?

Ryan

I have no plan. I just got home and have both sealed cases in hand. We could do one case after randomizing the remaining 29 teams. I'm not making a penny on this break, but I get the perk of selecting the Red Sox as my team (which I am paying the same as everyone else for the team they get on the randomizer)

If you have any ideas, PM me or post here. Let's fill this up and see what we got!

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Re: 2 cases 2013 Bowman Chrome: $30/team per case, or 2 for $58/dlvd

I'm ready who's up for some wax busting?????

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
How much are you paying for each case?

I'm not. I'm hosting this for someone else and the slot pricing was what was given to me as what he needs in return on the cases, after all paypal fees and shipping/handling. I'm paying for my own slots, same as everyone else. My only perk-- for getting the cases, hosting it, sorting, mailing-- is my guarantee of getting the Red Sox. Other slots I buy are randomized/drafted.

Just FYI, I'm fine with doing a team draft style break if guys want to do that.

Eamon

Jun 16, 2010
2 cases 2013 Bowman Chrome: $30/team per case, or 2 for $58/dlvd

How in gods name did this get approved???? Smh

Members online