Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~^~^~^~^~ Saturday Morning Thread ^~^~^~^~^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning, got screwed out of our softball game yesterday. Back is a little stiff this morning. Dirt/gravel rash on one leg diving for a ball wearing shorts...
Coffee in hand, taking the boys casting off the rocks later. Hope to catch a few salmon

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Afternoon Gents! Busy day at work but it is flying by. 4 more hours until my weekend :) Have a bit more yard work to do and will be shaping all our rhododendrons, the 6 apple trees, 3 blueberry bushes, and if I'm lucky to borrow a hedge trimmer all of the hedges on the sides of the house. Painting is almost done in the nursery, so we hope to have that finished up as well so we can remove the paint tarps and start getting the furniture set up.

Morning, got screwed out of our softball game yesterday. Back is a little stiff this morning. Dirt/gravel rash on one leg diving for a ball wearing shorts...
Coffee in hand, taking the boys casting off the rocks later. Hope to catch a few salmon

Enjoy the fishing! You couldn't be in more of a perfect place for it :)

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Knew I had a nest under my deck...

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1402173590.408829.jpg

Been there for a little while, just was outside and happened to look in..

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1402173618.376885.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Had a fun time at the game. Nice to see the twins put up 8 runs. Gotta see [MENTION=4648]TGutta[/MENTION] at the game as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts