Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A Rudzud live break...2014 Blowout Remix Baseball...SUPER PACK?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Good looking card! Not sure if you got $75 in value back but for the fun of the break and an all-time great auto (with a beautiful signature) it'd be hard to complain about that! Congrats

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
Yah, I didnt even get back half my value but I'm content with the Ripken pull, even more so seeing some of the duds possible from that super pack (That said I would have lost my mind if I pulled a redemption for a GU signed jersey and any of the other 'big' pulls). I've seen other remix box breaks, people getting triple threads and getting just a GU, or random tristar auto balls..some guys got 19 packs of cards instead of 10...Anyways, would I buy a remix again, sure. Every box break I saw had some kind of 'hit' pack in addition to the 10 other packs. Hell, if I hadn't just pissed away all that money on a walmart break I would have bought two of these boxes.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
So that was supposed to be it for packs, and for $75 that was an enormous kick in the junk. However..there was an item on top of my box that I'd never heard of before and don't know what it could contain

Super Pack

so the bonus pack was because the normal 10 packs were resealed and thus it was known there would be no autos or relics so a special pack had to be created to give the box ripper a hit?

EDIT: If they weren't resealed, was it because they used dead boxes for the remix or knew the odds of auto/GU were likely 1 in 12 packs of each product they put in the remix box and felt the need to insert an unadvertised guaranteed au/relic pack so it wouldn't be as big of kick in the nuts to open 10 packs that had just base/inserts?

as for the ripken auto, wouldn't that be worth more than the $75 paid for the box?

Last edited:

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
so the bonus pack was because the normal 10 packs were resealed and thus it was known there would be no autos or relics so a special pack had to be created to give the box ripper a hit?

EDIT: If they weren't resealed, was it because they used dead boxes for the remix or knew the odds of auto/GU were likely 1 in 12 packs of each product they put in the remix box and felt the need to insert an unadvertised guaranteed au/relic pack so it wouldn't be as big of kick in the nuts to open 10 packs that had just base/inserts?

as for the ripken auto, wouldn't that be worth more than the $75 paid for the box?

Not all boxes got a "big value' pack. Some people got a pack of Triple Threads, other $100+ packs. Hell, some people got Maddux auto balls in tristar boxes..others got 19 packs .The packs they remixed were allegedly from random boxes they had laying around. Someone got a trout RC auto from sterling or something..there have been some fun hits. But other than my bonus pack the regular packs were easily the worst I've seen on any of the breaks.

the Ripken auto would have a value of $30-$50.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
ok, so nothing funny going on with BO remix boxes if other boxes have packs with really good cards but still think they should standardize things by inserting 10 packs of slow-moving product or low relic/au pull ratio product in their remix boxes and actually advertise in the description that there will be one "box topper" pack with a relic or auto in it so if you don't pull anything but base or inserts from the other packs, you will at least get a hit in the box.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
ok, so nothing funny going on with BO remix boxes if other boxes have packs with really good cards but still think they should standardize things by inserting 10 packs of slow-moving product or low relic/au pull ratio product in their remix boxes and actually advertise in the description that there will be one "box topper" pack with a relic or auto in it so if you don't pull anything but base or inserts from the other packs, you will at least get a hit in the box.

Holy run-on sentence Batman.

Members online

Latest posts