Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2018 Bowman Big Hit Tracker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
And just like that it's over $3k.

No way it gets paid for. This is insane.

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
Now theres a blue auto in Japanese on ebay! Should be interesting with all of the deep pocket from Japan! Best regards, David

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
A couple of policies I wish eBay would institute:
1. A 15-minute rule. Bidding on an item is extended 15 minutes if a bid is received within the final moments of an auction. This would probably even make eBay more money in seller fees.
2. A 30-day ban on sellers who pull their items after they have already received bids.
3. A 30-day ban for winning bidders who don't pay.

Probably some flaws with my proposed policies the way they are written here...but that's why a simple policy has 3 pages worth of explanation and legal garbage. :)

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
1. A 15-minute rule. Bidding on an item is extended 15 minutes if a bid is received within the final moments of an auction. This would probably even make eBay more money in seller fees.
2. A 30-day ban on sellers who pull their items after they have already received bids.

Probably some flaws with my proposed policies the way they are written here...but that's why a simple policy has 3 pages worth of explanation and legal garbage. :)
I agree with 2 and 3. Extending the auction 15 minutes for late bids isn't feasible. You miss the end time, though luck. Some sellers have strategic times to end and this could ruin that. Snooze ya lose.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire

Castration for tampering? What else?

:)