Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****FRIDAY MORNING THREAD 8/23 ******************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning All, crazy night at the game last night. A guy comes and stands next to me with a McNeil jersey, I said Nimmo is here, not McNeil, he said, both are, McNeil is starting and batting lead off...well $hit, I wish I knew that so I could have prepared for him. Graphing didn’t go so well, I got a couple and never even saw Nimmo. McNeil said he’d come through after warm ups, but I didn’t have anything for him. Lucky I had my kid. When Travis Taijeron was walking back in, he didn’t sign, but he was nice enough to throw my son a ball. McNeil came through and we got him on my sons new ball.
IMG_8409.JPG
Then a guy I was talking to earlier came back with his ball trying to get McNeil, but he was already down the line...well, I grabbed the ball and the kid and stuck him on the fence and helped a fellow fan out also..
IMG_8420.JPG
The game starts, Syracuse bats, McNeil gets hit by a pitch, steals second and comes around to score on a Danny Espinosa single. After the Mets make the last out at first the Pigs 1b turns to throw the ball into the crowd. We made my kid bring his glove, and lucky he asked me to bring mine to catch balls with him, cuz I stuck my glove up and the 1b throws me a seed, which I snag with congrats from the crowd. Then Walker Lockett puts the IronPigs down 1-2-3 and then the skies absolutely opened up into a downpour. We ran and hid in the team shop, eventually it slowed down and we got some food and then went back to our seats just in time for them to decide they were cancelling it. Well...at least I didn’t get home too late since I had to work today....zzzzz

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening all!

Morning, all. Was planning on heading down to Wilmington tonight for a game, but this rain isn't worth the 1.5 hour drive each way. Might just hang back and enjoy a quiet Friday evening.

Tonight was "ripoff" Harry Potter night.

They're doing a "Wizard of Hos-mer" bobble Sunday...

Members online