Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A big THANK YOU to a few members...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
BIG thank you to: [MENTION=1816]All In Cards[/MENTION], [MENTION=9059]theacox[/MENTION], and [MENTION=2055]metallicalex777[/MENTION].

Thank you to Andrew for running a fantastic contest.

Thank you to Tom for his willingness to part with the card that he won.

And last but certainly not least my buddy, Alex. He helped land a card For my collection that I thought I'd never get. And even though I was okay with never having it with my other Gausmans, having it is waaaay better.

The three of them couldn't have done better. Just another great example of collectors helping each other out with their collections. A+ fellas!

:grouphug:

I am without a good scanner at the moment, so if one of them has a scan and can post in here that'd be great.

theacox

Jan 19, 2013
I knew when [MENTION=2055]metallicalex777[/MENTION] contacted me about it for you, and then you contacted me less than a minute later, that it would be in good hands. Congrats! :D

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Tom was MUCH too great to work this out for you Dan and we are very pleased it is with a great home and collector :) Tom has something being shipped to him to still have a prize from the contest win and I'm confident (and hopeful) it is something he can use for his own PC.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I should also mention that This is my first 1/1 Gausman patch in the collection. :D

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Oh now that I see the card I realize what this was about...great job by everyone involved, I think the best part of this hobby is when a card finds the right home with the help of fantastic people

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Thrilled to have it in my Gausman collection. Thanks yet again to all those involved.

theacox

Jan 19, 2013
I'd like to give a huge thanks to [MENTION=2055]metallicalex777[/MENTION]. He said he would find a way to repay me for my generosity on the Gausman. Boy, did he ever! This beauty was waiting for me when I got home today.

Q8SC1G7.jpg

Awesome card going right to the top of my PC!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Alex is the best! Thank you again for your willingness to part with the Gausman.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I'd like to give a huge thanks to @metallicalex777. He said he would find a way to repay me for my generosity on the Gausman. Boy, did he ever! This beauty was waiting for me when I got home today.

Q8SC1G7.jpg

Awesome card going right to the top of my PC!

I am excited to hear you enjoy the card Tom! I had a tough time finding something I was hoping was comparable to the Gausman patch, and I'm glad both you and Dan were able to get some PC stuff. BIG PROPS again to Andrew [MENTION=1816]All In Cards[/MENTION] for hosting yet another amazing and generous contest!

Members online

Latest posts