Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official 2015-16 FCB Fantasy Footbal League Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
I am up 54 points and have the top score for the 3rd straight week. Aaron is killing KC.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

RNCoyote

Nov 4, 2009
Texas
I wonder who's the next player to be out? I lost Dez in week 1, Jeffrey in week 2, and now Big Ben

Last edited:

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
So much for my offering of rum and cigar.

"Look, I go to you. I stick up for you. You no help me now. I say "Forget you, Jobu", I do it myself."

...but it's better to be beaten by 40 points than .4 points.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
THey ruled Andrew Luck out at 8:40 AM... I did not think of checking until 10:30 AM (after the game started). Regardless, I would have been crushed with my bench QB (Matt Ryan) or even three of my bench QBs... THis is going to be a loooong season.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
I barely won most of my top players didn't do well but I will still be 4-0 for the year.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
I am now 5-0 and had the top score 4 of the 5 weeks. It's funny yahoo post if I could of played the other 9 teams every week I would be 42-3. I am stuck with a decision though do I start 2 TE's this week with one being a RB.WR/TE option as I have Gates and Barnidge. There looking like better options than my RB3/WR4 option which would be either Tyler Lockett or Andre Ellington as my other players are on a bye. So my line up looks like this

QB Aaron Rodgers
WR Julio Jones (If he plays)
WR Jarvis Landry ( It's a points per return league 1 point every 33 yards)
WR Larry Fitzgerald
RB Giovani Bernard
RB Antonio Andrews
TE Gary Barnidge
W/R Sammy Watkins
W/R/T Antonio Gates
Q/W/R/T Tom Brady

Bye: Latavius Murray, Doug Martin plus the 2 motioned before Tyler Lockett (PPR), Andre Ellington and Joe Flacco. I did pick up a few people who are injured Tony Romo will be trade bait in week 9 or 10 right before he comes back, and Brandon LaFell I just picked up as he will be back not next week or the week after in this league has no waivers so you can pick up and drop during the game as long as the person is on the bench your dropping. If I can pick up a better running back in a trade I will be set because I am looking good at the QB, WR and TE.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
1-4 so far with a pretty good team, averaging 103 pts/week. Ugh.

Playing the best team in the League this week, staring at 1-5. Double Ugh.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
1-4 so far with a pretty good team, averaging 103 pts/week. Ugh.

Playing the best team in the League this week, staring at 1-5. Double Ugh.

You never know you could win I was lucky in my draft honestly I was the 4th pick and I felt the QB position was more important. So 3 RB went then I picked Aaron Rodgers 4th, then my 16th pick was Julio Jones and my 24th was Tom Brady all 3 were great picks I can't remember what round I pick Larry Fitzgerald but he has been on fire. Those 4 with a few others that have had some big weeks have helped me get to 5-0. But as I have seen before all it takes is a lucky week and 1 or 2 big games for one of your teams players to get you a victory. Honestly if you look at projections I should run away in the next 2 games before having a challenge in week 8. The week I was supposed to blowout a team they almost beat me but I was lucky and got the win. So I never count a win till it's over.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
I finally took a beating still the 3rd highest points total but the other team had Blake Bortles, Alshon Jeffery, Martavis Bryant, Greg Olsen, and Philip Rivers. Each of them scored 20 plus points with Rivers almost getting 40 points.

Members online