Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Football RC question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
It's been much harder to nail down one or two to go after since UD lost their license and Topps does after this year. Panini just makes so many similar products it's hard to give you a solid, every year is great consistently name...

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Was SP authentic. Then tops Chrome. Now, after tops loses its license, I'd say maybe prizm. I think Immaculate looks great but for the life of me I can't remember if rookies are a part of the mix or not for that release.

I've never liked Contenders. Too bland looking. I understand why it was as popular as it was. But I'd go with a lot of other releases first.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
But hasn't Panini watered down Contenders with the college Draft Picks set and all the variations in the base auto set?

They have, but I think the older Contenders will continue to be "the" rookie card to have. It will be interesting to see how the new Contenders will be received on the market with Poopnini doing that watering down.

Members online