Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Am I the worst man ever?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I must admit I think football is very boring. A play typically takes a few seconds, there's a replay of the play I just saw, analysis of the play and then a prediction for the next play. I just can't sit and watch it. I watched a total of maybe 6 minutes of the playoffs combined. I texted my uncle who is a huge broncos fan to congratulate him (like he had anything to do with the win) but had to admit I didn't watch the game. I'm sure when I tell my boss he'll demand my man card be taken. Am I the only one who cannot sit and watch a whole game?

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
Yes. Yes, you are. :)

...and I am in the same boat. I am a channel flipper. (My wife calls it ADD Theater.)

I'll be doing the same thing during the Super Bowl.

Panthers-Broncos then Puppy Bowl. Repeat.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Yes. Yes, you are. :)

...and I am in the same boat. I am a channel flipper. (My wife calls it ADD Theater.)

I'll be doing the same thing during the Super Bowl.

Panthers-Broncos then Puppy Bowl. Repeat.

Hahaha that puppy bowl is always good. I wonder how many degenerate gamblers bet the over /under on that :D

MetalAndy

Aug 10, 2014
NH
I just started getting into football recently because my wife is a big fan. Never cared for it at all. I don't mind it so much anymore. I don't like how 5 minutes can turn into 30 mins though. Let's get a move on people! haha. We watched the Pats/Broncos game. I paid attention to a good portion of it but found myself checking out other stuff online. I mean I wanted the Pats to win but do I really care that they lost? No, no really. Now if it was a Red Sox game then my eyes would be glued to the tv. Imo hockey is by far the most boring sport. I've tried many times to watch it and I seriously can't get past like 5 mins. I honestly just don't care lol.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I just started getting into football recently because my wife is a big fan. Never cared for it at all. I don't mind it so much anymore. I don't like how 5 minutes can turn into 30 mins though. Let's get a move on people! haha. We watched the Pats/Broncos game. I paid attention to a good portion of it but found myself checking out other stuff online. I mean I wanted the Pats to win but do I really care that they lost? No, no really. Now if it was a Red Sox game then my eyes would be glued to the tv. Imo hockey is by far the most boring sport. I've tried many times to watch it and I seriously can't get past like 5 mins. I honestly just don't care lol.

I can watch overtime hockey, I think it's by far the best sport for overtime. Very exciting, sudden death. Again, I think the NFL has the worst overtime as well. I like the college structure a lot more

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I must admit I think football is very boring. A play typically takes a few seconds, there's a replay of the play I just saw, analysis of the play and then a prediction for the next play. I just can't sit and watch it. I watched a total of maybe 6 minutes of the playoffs combined. I texted my uncle who is a huge broncos fan to congratulate him (like he had anything to do with the win) but had to admit I didn't watch the game. I'm sure when I tell my boss he'll demand my man card be taken. Am I the only one who cannot sit and watch a whole game?

I thought I was the worst man ever. I don't follow any sports.:eek:

There are plenty of people who don't like football. We call them females and children under 3. :eek:

:benson: