Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I Created a New Trading Card Product Line! UPDATE - Watch me Build a Frank Thomas 1/1 ON CAMERA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
[MENTION=7453]mouschi[/MENTION], do you want/need this card? Picked it up with u in mind
1993 topps red stamp buyback
View attachment 66221

Yes I have it but thanks so much for thinking of me! It is such a weird set. I've seen the 1/1 and the red foil, but not any others of it. I wonder if any others exist!

mouschi

May 18, 2012
You don't love your cat nearly as much as you should unless you have a trading card of him/her.

Check out this pair of customs that a happy customer made!

cats.jpg

The one on the left has a cut piece of a prescription for the cat, and the other has a cut piece of the curtain they damaged.

mouschi

May 18, 2012
You know what tops the feeling you get when a bunch of people are hyped about your product? The feeling you get when they become *CUSTOMERS* and go out of their way to say how fun and awesome your product is!

So far, everyone has been having a blast with their Custom Cuts kits! Here is the latest card made by a dad who used a Santa pic and a baby blanket. He & his wife made it together and had a blast doing it!

vert-rainbow.jpg

mouschi

May 18, 2012
I created a promo graphic to state how quick it is to put one together. Plus, it gives me a reason to bump this thread :)

cc7.jpg

mouschi

May 18, 2012
Got this in from Twitter ...
Just put together a @gzusi card with a @tanmanbbfan Custom Cuts template. Easy to use and looks great! Thanks Tanner!
C3OtECAVYAEOgZX.jpg

Members online

Latest posts