Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Griffey Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Agreed. Good Luck with those cards @ Pinbreaker

Thanks @MadHandle11. I had to do some serious butt kissing and a promise of a shopping trip on Tiffany's for the wife. ;)

@Hawk8 The GM is settling in nicely and I love the look of the big 3 Ultra GM all together.

Thanks again @tidel144 for pointing out the eBay sales on my wanted list. Much appreciated.

They look great! Good look with the rest of you collection!

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Can someone direct me to the thread of the hologram # breakdown for the REAL 2009 Upper Deck "20 Years" 89 Buyback Griffey autos?????

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Awesome!!!! I didn't even see it listed and I've been watching your listings. Any nibbles on your other Griffey's?

I had a guy that lives about 5 miles away contact me thru EBAY and he wanted to pay me $2K off EBAy for all 3 Griffey's. (no closing costs, paypals fees, etc).. He called me, but never got back to me.. His loss..

I need to scan in more of my Griffey stuff so if someone is interested, then they can see what I have..

Jack Straw

May 10, 2009
@ a Baseball Card Show
Picked this up.. might try and flip it though? 1 or two copies of each executive promo exist.

Scan%205.jpg
Scan%206.jpg

viper

Dec 12, 2015
Ohio
I had a guy that lives about 5 miles away contact me thru EBAY and he wanted to pay me $2K off EBAy for all 3 Griffey's. (no closing costs, paypals fees, etc).. He called me, but never got back to me.. His loss..

I need to scan in more of my Griffey stuff so if someone is interested, then they can see what I have..

That is a deal! I bought my Griffey Pacific Paramount Cooperstown Bound Proof from a member here and at the time, he also offered me a great Griffey Finest xx/100. Both for $500. I wish that I had the extra funds to buy both of them at the time. But, I was in the position to only choose one and went with the more rare of the two.

Gonna be hard to see this one leave on Sunday. Far and away the nicest card I've ever owned and it's of my favorite player of all time. Anyone else ever feel like some of their cards are too nice for them?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1997-Upper-Deck-SPx-Grand-Finale-KEN-GRIFFEY-JR-50-HOF-Seattle-Mariners-BGS-9-5-/252327091931?hash=item3abfdddedb:g:tVAAAOSw5IJWd3rl

That is a SWEET card! I've been watching it and wishing that I had the extra $ to buy it. My wife has been giving me the "eye" lately when it comes to cards, so I have to slow down for a bit.

Picked this up.. might try and flip it though? 1 or two copies of each executive promo exist.

Scan%205.jpg
Scan%206.jpg

That is nice! I'd hold onto it for a while. Then again, if it were in my PC, it wouldn't leave.... LOL!!!

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
I tried to buy that Leather and Lumber for $99 but he needed immediate payment and I didn't have my card on me.. Oh well

viper

Dec 12, 2015
Ohio
attachment.php

1997 Upper Deck Superb Signatures.

By far this is my most favorite Griffey autograph in my PC. Have another tough Griffey incoming thanks to [MENTION=2800]chippercards.com[/MENTION] :)

Attachments

• IMG_0156.JPG
    IMG_0156.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 272

tidel144

Jan 30, 2014
Any of you Griffey guys well-versed in identifying what year a particular signature comes from?

Let's see the signature - I'm sure one of us could help you out

1997 Upper Deck Superb Signatures.

By far this is my most favorite Griffey autograph in my PC. Have another tough Griffey incoming thanks to @chippercards.com :)

That is my favorite Griffey autograph in my PC as well; the ballpoint pen, the wood design, the film....it all comes together so nicely. Looking forward to seeing what you have incoming!

viper

Dec 12, 2015
Ohio
Huge shoutout to [MENTION=2800]chippercards.com[/MENTION] for an AMAZING deal on this tough Griffey.

attachment.php

It's a early relic card and a tough pull, plus being my all time favorite player makes this one (and all of the cards that I've bought from the members here) one that will stay in my PC for years to come.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    828.7 KB · Views: 391

eppd3707

Jan 4, 2016
This might have already been addressed, but does anyone know if Griffey will be doing any autograph signings this year?

Members online

Latest posts