Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Use the FCB Trade Manager

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
Here's a little feedback on the Trade Manager. My cards arrived and I marked my item as received. This message appears at the top of the page:

All done! If you haven't already, you should fill out some feedback for XXXXX.

It would be nice if the name was a link to the user's member page to quickly access the feedback tab or even better if it launched the Submit Feeback form for that user.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Here's a little feedback on the Trade Manager. My cards arrived and I marked my item as received. This message appears at the top of the page:

It would be nice if the name was a link to the user's member page to quickly access the feedback tab or even better if it launched the Submit Feeback form for that user.
[MENTION=3478]bradical[/MENTION]

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008

Ask and ye shall receive.

Excellent work [MENTION=3478]bradical[/MENTION]. Functionality worked for me!

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008

I completed a transaction and I'd like to be able to view the following:

Date Marked as Sent by trader (cards or payment)
Date Marked as Sent by me (cards or payment)
Date Marked as Received by trader (cards or payment)
Date Marked as Received by me (cards or payment)

Actually it would be nice to be able to see this info as soon as the trader accepts the trade.

In the trade I completed, Trade ID = 15, I was the buyer and I marked my cards as Received today. On the Trade Dashboard, the 'Date Finished' field is still blank. Is there a delay in the processing or does my trade partner(@SteelBrad) need to complete a final step? Also, the 'Status' is still 'Trader has accepted'. That status has remain unchanged since the beginning. Perhaps there should be an interim status while the transaction is in process until it becomes "Complete".

bradical

Jun 21, 2009

I completed a transaction and I'd like to be able to view the following:

Date Marked as Sent by trader (cards or payment)
Date Marked as Sent by me (cards or payment)
Date Marked as Received by trader (cards or payment)
Date Marked as Received by me (cards or payment)

Actually it would be nice to be able to see this info as soon as the trader accepts the trade.

In the trade I completed, Trade ID = 15, I was the buyer and I marked my cards as Received today. On the Trade Dashboard, the 'Date Finished' field is still blank. Is there a delay in the processing or does my trade partner(@SteelBrad) need to complete a final step? Also, the 'Status' is still 'Trader has accepted'. That status has remain unchanged since the beginning. Perhaps there should be an interim status while the transaction is in process until it becomes "Complete".

I think we can handle those changes.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
I think we can handle those changes.

Cool. I had another trade where the status did get updated to "Trade has been completed", but the Finished Date did not get populated. I assume that is incorrect, but let me know if you want the trade number to take a closer look.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I worked out a trade with another member and put it in the Trade Manager. I received my cards today, and he's already received his (and posted iTrader feedback). The Trade Manager "Trade Details" page for me seems to be "stuck". It's asked me to enter a DC number, and I try to select the "PWE or no DC" option but it just keeps going back to the same page and asking me to enter the shipping info again. Consequently I can't complete the transaction. What am I doing wrong?

In case an admin needs to view the trade, it's trade ID #79 .

pac_rat_76

Aug 10, 2008
Minnesota
You know what would make using this a lot easier?

Could you guys make it so that it is one of the options you have in the drop down menu on a users ID? Right now when the drop down menu comes up it has 4 options... view profile, PM, add as contact, or view forum posts. If there was a "Trade with me" option that auto-filled in the users ID it would make the Trade Manager easier.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
When the site was cleaned up to prevent the lagging, it was one of the features that was disabled.

There are a lot of moving parts behind the scenes but no worries. It is on the list of items to get looked at.

Members online