Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Royals fans stuffing the All-Star ballot boxes; Lead in 8 of 9 positions.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
We'll know its really rigged when the leaders are 8 Royals and Nomar Garciaparra :lol:

As for WAR not being the be all, end all... explain? It factors in all basic and advanced stats and converts it into Runs, then converts it into Wins based on weighting it against the rest of the league. Its... awesome!

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Man that felt good. Probably won't help, because the numbers are so far out of whack already, but at least I tried. I never knew Royals fans were such a-holes. I feel like a schmuck for rooting for them last year after the Tigers were eliminated.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
If there wasn't a hack or program created to falsify the vote count, I think this is great. Kansas City fans have it right: "If you want your players voted in, quit *****ing and VOTE THEM IN." This makes for a cool story. It is going to get really interesting to see how the AL All-Star manager (also the KC Manager) deals with it. The starters are voted in, but how long they play depends on the manager.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
I can appreciate a fan-base being loyal to their players, but the All-Star Game isn't about loyalty.

Fans should have the good sense to vote in the best player for each position, from both leagues.

Why is this not being understood in Kansas City right now?

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
These knucklehead fans are making it less likely that they will have home field in the World Series.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Freedom Card Board mobile app

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Might change your ID to ******* theory I've already posted that I only voted from the one email, and that I didn't vote for a Royal at every position. Maybe you could try less hard to be petty and pathetic? Or even shoot for less *****y. Maybe have a big glass of grow the hell up man.

voting with one email, and not for a royal at every position, makes me a homer. Think about that for a couple minutes.

As a matter of fact, I'll go and max out my All-Star votes right now and not vote for one Royals player. Not that I would have anyway. Maybe even use more than one e-mail account for maximum damage. I wasn't going to vote at all, because I think the process is flawed, but you changed my mind by being an uber-homer who supports nonsense. Thanks.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Might change your ID to ******* theory I've already posted that I only voted from the one email, and that I didn't vote for a Royal at every position. Maybe you could try less hard to be petty and pathetic? Or even shoot for less *****y. Maybe have a big glass of grow the hell up man.

voting with one email, and not for a royal at every position, makes me a homer. Think about that for a couple minutes.

I called you a homer because you are one. You were trying to validate the inclusion of Hosmer, Perez, Escobar, Gordon, Cain and Moustakas as All-Star starters by pretending they are all elite defensively. You KNOW there is voting manipulation going on and won't call it what it is, instead acting like it's not even happening. That makes you a Royals homer, someone who doesn't care about integrity and fairness, but are completely absorbed with your team and screw everyone and anything else.

Last edited:

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
screen-shot-2015-06-16-at-3-07-14-pm.png

They are voting-in ex-Royals too. Aoki over Stanton now.

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
People vote for who they want, what's it matter?

Lol I can't believe you quit rooting for the Royals because of an argument with Catdaddy and then voted a few times to spite him..wow you really stuck it to him dude

You sound like a whiny little 9 year old.. I oughta go vote for some Royals just to undo whatever the hell u think u did lol

Hope this message doesn't make u quit watching baseball because u see how us baseball fans are haha

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
People vote for who they want, what's it matter?

Lol I can't believe you quit rooting for the Royals because of an argument with Catdaddy and then voted a few times to spite him..wow you really stuck it to him dude

You sound like a whiny little 9 year old.. I oughta go vote for some Royals just to undo whatever the hell u think u did lol

Hope this message doesn't make u quit watching baseball because u see how us baseball fans are haha

Then why do you care who I voted for and why I did. Now you are gonna do what you are putting me on blast for? Could you BE a bigger hypocrite, or do you just not believe anything you say?

I'm a Tigers fan. I rooted for the Royals after the Tigers were eliminated, only because I needed someone to root for after my team was eliminated. I'm not a Royals fan and I never will be. And as I said, it wasn't all about catlady. It's because of ALL the Royals fans, him included. I never realized what d-bags they are.

Last edited:

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I called you a homer because you are one. You were trying to validate the inclusion of Hosmer, Perez, Escobar, Gordon, Cain and Moustakas as All-Star starters by pretending they are all elite defensively. You KNOW there is voting manipulation going on and won't call it what it is, instead acting like it's not even happening. That makes you a Royals homer, someone who doesn't care about integrity and fairness, but are completely absorbed with your team and screw everyone and anything else.

And you are incorrect. I never said they deserved to start. I simply gave one reason why they shouldn't be discounted. Go back and actually read my statements. I NEVER said they should be starting.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
And you are incorrect. I never said they deserved to start. I simply gave one reason why they shouldn't be discounted. Go back and actually read my statements. I NEVER said they should be starting.

Exactly. You validated their inclusion. That's what I said. That makes you a homer, because anyone who isn't a homer would never validate their inclusion. I never said that you said they SHOULD be starting OR that you voted for them all. You are the one who can't comprehend the words you read.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Exactly. You validated their inclusion. That's what I said. That makes you a homer, because anyone who isn't a homer would never validate their inclusion. I never said that you said they SHOULD be starting OR that you voted for them all. You are the one who can't comprehend the words you read.

Ok man. This is like arguing with my 4 year old, so I'm done. I guess their defensive and base running abilities have no merit. If you're a Royal, you shouldn't be included. Correct? There an argument at 1b and 3b. But answer this.

Who would you out in over Perez at C?

Who over Escobar at SS?

Who over Cain in the OF (besides Trout)?

Don't just pick someone with more HR.

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
Donaldson is leading all AL position players in WAR, and Miggy is Miggy. There shouldn't be a debate at those spots.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Donaldson is leading all AL position players in WAR, and Miggy is Miggy. There shouldn't be a debate at those spots.

Not everyone bows down to WAR, just saying. It is not the be all, end all. Miggy is a liability in the defensive end, and cannot run to save his life. Sure, he has more power and 10 more RBI than Hosmer. He's not going from 1st to home on a double to the gap. I'm not saying Hosmer should start over Miggy. I'm simply saying there's things Hosmer is great at, and Miggy sucks at.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah...I can see this as being the least watched all star game in history.

You guys enjoy your...uh...defensive masterpiece of a game. Me, I like guys who can hit home runs and the like. This would be akin to watching a basketball game where it's all lay ups instead of dunks. I don't care if that's what got them to the playoffs. This is a freakin all star game. Not a clinic for fundamentals 101.

Members online