Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Topps Huddle App Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
If anyone is collecting off season sigs or relics HMU.

I have the following:
Watt and Ryan relics

Jordy Nelson team color sig
Eli, Freeman, Watkins, Smith and Cousins sigs

Jamaal Charles and Bryce Petty Museum sigs along with Gurley relic sigs.

Looking for star wars in return. App names in my signature.

~AJ

Sent a message on huddle for the Eli

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Oh I opened star wars today, didn't know I had that many
788ffb620f73ca8f3b65027f89863ba3.jpg

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I don't know how you guys do it, I, for some reason, cannot hoard coins! I think I have a pack opening addiction....

lol I feel you, im that way with baseball. That's why I have my wife collecting coins in the offseason on her phone so I have extra to start the season.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I'm looking to exit a couple of Topps apps starting with Huddle. Trying to pare down to maybe just 2 or 3 apps. If anyone can help me unload some Huddle cards I'd love to cross trade my Huddle for your Bunt or Skate.

Bunt & Skate ID: OLERUD363
Huddle ID: RORYTATE

I'm looking for any 2016 Bunt or Skate cards I need, or any year Blue Jays cards I need. I'm not too particular about the cards, but try to make your offers somewhat reasonable (e.g. don't ask for for inserts in exchange for white base).

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

coqxxx4

Aug 7, 2008
I'm looking to exit a couple of Topps apps starting with Huddle. Trying to pare down to maybe just 2 or 3 apps. If anyone can help me unload some Huddle cards I'd love to cross trade my Huddle for your Bunt or Skate.

Bunt & Skate ID: OLERUD363
Huddle ID: RORYTATE

I'm looking for any 2016 Bunt or Skate cards I need, or any year Blue Jays cards I need. I'm not too particular about the cards, but try to make your offers somewhat reasonable (e.g. don't ask for for inserts in exchange for white base).

Thanks!

Sent you a trade on Huddle. Check my bunt and see if there is anything you need, trying not to trade base Diamondbacks, Cubs or Tigers. It doesn't have to be for the cards I sent the trade fr we can adjust if you find something you are interested in.
Bunt ID is COQXXX4
Huddle ID COQUILLARD2430

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
[MENTION=4705]olerud363[/MENTION], or anyone else, I'm LF the new international pins, Giants of course, if anyone pulls any I'd be LF them, Roderick, I'll give you skate for them

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Sent you a trade on Huddle. Check my bunt and see if there is anything you need, trying not to trade base Diamondbacks, Cubs or Tigers. It doesn't have to be for the cards I sent the trade fr we can adjust if you find something you are interested in.
Bunt ID is COQXXX4
Huddle ID COQUILLARD2430
Sorry for the late reply. I sent a Bunt offer. I also need a Donaldson Boost card you have but it says it's not tradable.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
[MENTION=2021]coqxxx4[/MENTION], [MENTION=2196]Ashburn Alley[/MENTION], either of you guys willing to trade your Eli Manning gold? Last one I need for series one Giants

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Members online