Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What is your current cardboard crush?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
What card in your collection is the one you enjoy looking at most right now - what is displayed prominently and/or taken out most frequently to be drooled over?

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
vlPooaz.jpg

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Man I wish I had collected those GoT autos. Every year the new season would start, and I'd say, yeah I should get those. Hopefully now that it's over, and especially since people are so pissed about the ending, prices will come crashing back down.

I have a little standup thing on collectibles desk and I was rotating a "card of the week" because I'm a huge nerd. This has been it since November. Probably should change it.
odubel-bw.jpg

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
1993 Finest Refractor.jpg

Absolutely LOVED Finest when it debuted in 1993...wasn't lucky enough to pull a Thomas refractor (had to pay a pretty penny for the one I have), but it's in my top 3 favorite cards in my collection.

Last edited:

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Man I wish I had collected those GoT autos. Every year the new season would start, and I'd say, yeah I should get those. Hopefully now that it's over, and especially since people are so pissed about the ending, prices will come crashing back down.

I have a little standup thing on collectibles desk and I was rotating a "card of the week" because I'm a huge nerd. This has been it since November. Probably should change it.
View attachment 89676

if you get any GOT get season #1

raddison1972

Jan 4, 2013
Pearland, Texas
Sorry, don't have instant pix to share, too old school to have that capability. I won a GEM MINT PSA 10 Bo Jackson card from PSA during their holiday give-a-way contest last year and it came with a stand to put graded cards in. I recently removed the Jackson and replaced it with a 1992 Gold All-star Craig Biggio Topps card. See it every day getting home. So, this is the current daily viewer, but my favorite is to pull the key to my fireproof box and open it up to catch a glimpse of the Henry Aaron and Roberto Clemente rookies in my collection.

chuckday

Jun 9, 2019
4d70f458d9638bf1936ea662e01d144d.jpg

Either one currently. Romo superfractor at BGS currently.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Really hope the Sixers turn things around, but this is on my desk for the duration of the season.
s-l1600.jpg