Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

?!?!?!?!?!Thursday Morning Thread!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
just Thursday . Van loaded for stadium tomorrow and $$ needed . Thirteen more weekend nights and my season over .

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Good morning! Just got back inside from being outside picking blueberries from our blueberry bush before the Cardinals (birds) got them. Go Phillies!

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning everyone. The more I watch Buster Posey the more I think he the most valuable player every single year. The guy rakes and calls a great game.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Hoping work is a little quicker today. Yesterday seemed to drag on and on since we kept doing little odds and ends tasks throughout the day. We got plenty of rain last night with more in the forecast for today so we won't be mowing today I'm sure

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Morning , [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] , nice pun [MENTION=11460]u2me57[/MENTION] , fresh blueberries sound great

Ryan

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Howdy. Gotta plant a lilac bush today (it'll be #4 in the yard) and but together the weed whip. Maybe try to find a couple maple tree saplings around to plant too. I figure mid June has to be safe for me to plant ...

Good luck, George, pitching the project !

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Change of plans. I'm going to see the new Mad Max movie. I wanted to see it anyway, but my buddy, who watches all of his movies online, even went to the theater to see it.

Members online