Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew * August 2018 * The Dog Days of Summer *

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Hey does anyone know where [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] went? I just added few really obscure cards to my PC that most people would never bother with, and that made me think of him and his Dawson collection. Haven't seen a post from him in a long time.

he's still hanging out. been super busy pretty much 24-7 to this point. not sure how much he logs in here but makes a daily appearance in a group text I'm in.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I wonder what the backstory is behind this superhero named Spike?

And I here I thought Leake had finally recovered from AIDS and his bath salt hangover

What's that you say? Leake *IS* Spike!?! It's like Clark Kent and Superman. Put a different looking superhero uniform on and you can't even tell it's him.

I'm gonna tell all my friends I know the identity of the superhero Spike!

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Goldy, Goldy, GONE!!!!!!!

Goldschmidt defeated Spike for his 30th HR of the season...his 4th 30+ HR season in 7 full seasons.

After a dreadful start to the season he's become so hot that he's now back in the MVP picture: .295 avg 30 HR 76 RBI .950 OPS 5 SB (153 wRC+ 61 XBH)

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Well, I passed the 4000 mark for unique cards in my PC. How about you?

Very nice, congrats!! :)

I picked up 2 for my vintage collection (books) that were a solid price. From time to time I still consider doing a little vintage baseball collection but idk, kind of missed the boat price-wise.... the books are a better bargain.

Members online