Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

5X ebay bucks today and tomorrow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
If you ever want to know when 5x ebay bucks will be offered, just ask me what day I drop $500.

It will always be the day afterward

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
I need this quarter to end!!! I've been maxed out for nearly 2 weeks due to all the recent promos and my need to fill that '53 Bowman Color registry!!!

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
bought stadium scenes insert set from 2015 opening day.

Just cause it's 5x bucks doesn't mean I'm going to purposely search out something in sports cards to buy. I have 2 other snipes set to end during the time period of the promo so I could add a little bit.

I'd be more into searching out and purchasing things if it was for my DIY hobbyist needs (but those items are non ebay bucks earning unless the seller was to misclassify the item into a category that is a participating category).

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Just got the message tonight as well-I did notice that it said for VIPs only which I believe is over 500+ feedback, of that matters to any of you who say they haven't gotten it.

Thanks,
Jeff

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Just got the message tonight as well-I did notice that it said for VIPs only which I believe is over 500+ feedback, of that matters to any of you who say they haven't gotten it.

Thanks,
Jeff

I've had the invitation when it said VIP, I'm wondering if it has anything to do with me not being so active on it the last few weeks

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Sorry for my stupidity, but could someone screen shot where the link is?

Logging in on a PC, I find my ebay bucks amount on the "My Ebay" page in the stuff along the left-hand rail where you have "buying", "selling", "watching", etc. links listed in that rail.

Members online

Latest posts