Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB 2015 NFL Draft thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
T-Minus 3 days and Counting.

People around here, near Philly, are going nuts on the Mariota or not discussions.

It's kind of funny that all 4 teams in the NFC East have basically the same needs, especially on defense and all anybody talks about is QB/RB/WRs...

Heard the "Godfather" Gil Brandt Sr. say yesterday he thinks MM will be better than JW long-term.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
As a Titans fan I'm actually excited about this year. In years past they always disappoint me by taking a boring OL when they have a top 10 pick. The buzz around here is that they will be grabbing Mariota barring some trade that blows them away (not likely) I'm super pumped as I am a big believer in Mariota and NOT a believer in Zach mettenberger

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Cardinals could go so many ways. I'm torn between a RB, CB or DE.

If Melvin is there , I'd prob go that route , but we need more pressure on the QB and another cover person so I wouldn't be mad if they went those ways either.

Ryan

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
No rule against here, we did them in Past, just not lately...

Sweet :p, if we have one I'm in. I've done one the past 4 years and come in last place 3 of the 4 times so if anyone winds up setting one up I'm easy money.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Good draft for all three of those Positions and they've drafted well lately...

Is Palmer guaranteed to be ready for Opening Day?

Last I heard he was on pace to be involved in camp stuff. I really hope so.
I'd like the O to click from the start.

Ryan

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Actually really enjoyed the Gruden-Kiper one hour Draft special.

Add Gru-dog to the list of Mariota's fans along with the SI Draft preview writers...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
From "Scheftie":

Here we go: Titans have gotten calls from multiple teams inquiring about what it will take to trade for 2nd overall pick, per league source

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Get a ransom for it and build the team

Exactly.

I guess teams are sold on MM, but man, 4 (or more) for 1? Take it and Run!

Like when Coach Fisher sent out those 4 starters the Rams got for RG3 when it was time to flip the coin vs. the 'Skins...:lol:

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
I'm glad the Titans stuck with Mariota for #2 pick. Eagles and Bears were 2 of the main callers to the Titans. Whisenhunt says Mariota will start week 1.:confused: I'm not familiar with Eagles #2 0 pick but I hope he ends up being a good WR. And then the Patriots, with pick #32 , get the 12th best player on the board. :sad:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Cards went OL and I don't see that as a main need. I felt defense in rounds 1 and 2.

Whisenhunt is horrible at QB development and vision. Horrible play caller too IMO , so I wish MM the best.

Ryan

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
I'm glad I am not the Colts GM. Evidently the WR they got is a speed burner and a good pick. With Indianapolis' D being what it is, I would have selected Runn McStufferson or Kewbee Sackington.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Rappaport from NFLN reported this offer the Iggles made to Titans. Coach Chip denies it or anything like it:

2 #1s
1 3rd
DB (nickel) Boykins
Kendriks (quality LB)

AND Fletcher Cox, who IMO is now the team's best overall player.

Tennessee reportedly turned it down. IMO, you gotta take that deal or even less, especially if Cox is included...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Duke Henderson to Dallas would make my evening, even if you have to trade a 5th to move up and grab him...

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Rappaport from NFLN reported this offer the Iggles made to Titans. Coach Chip denies it or anything like it:

2 #1s
1 3rd
DB (nickel) Boykins
Kendriks (quality LB)

AND Fletcher Cox, who IMO is now the team's best overall player.

Tennessee reportedly turned it down. IMO, you gotta take that deal or even less, especially if Cox is included...

Agree that the Titans should of did the deal if true. Honestly, I'm glad they didn't.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Tweet:

In each of last 4 seasons, a rookie QB drafted in 2nd round or later has started all 16 games (Carr, Smith, Wilson, Dalton)

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
The Titans did make THIS deal, got a good price outta the Gents who musta wanted Collins pretty badly:

The #Titans give up the 33rd pick in exchange for NYG’s 2nd-rounder (40th overall), 4th-rounder (108) and 7th-rounder (245).

Members online

Latest posts