Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which cards from 2000 to 2015 will be the next...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
2001 Heritage Chrome is a good pick. They already had a big surge a few years ago and came back down but at a higher level than previously, it seems. I doubt they would reach a 90s parallel price, where a common card is $30 or so, but even at 552 copies it is tough to find particular players.

Base Topps parallels are also interesting because some of them are SO tough, like the 2012 Gold Rush promos or factory set packs. You literally might see one card once and never again.

KLARNOLD

Sep 17, 2008
Owensboro, KY
I may be totally wrong but I think some of the Topps limited (numbered 99 or less) online only jumbo cards might see some interest down the road.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
I may be totally wrong but I think some of the Topps limited (numbered 99 or less) online only jumbo cards might see some interest down the road.

This is why I pick them up when I see they hit eBay for less than there were on Topps lol

I don't expect that pattern to continue for long.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
I think it will end up being one of the Topps Toys R Us sets. The first couple of years have already dried up, but it isn't unattainable.

The 2014 Opening Day TRU purple set could end up being tough. There are currently 29 on Ebay. No one cares about Opening Day, and even fewer care about Opening Day at TRU

Another similar product to add are the Topps Factory set versions, especially the 2015 /179. I've seen exactly ONE Stanton in two months.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Topps gold rush promo cards sent to dealers is my pick.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
The 2014 Opening Day TRU purple set could end up being tough. There are currently 29 on Ebay. No one cares about Opening Day, and even fewer care about Opening Day at TRU

Another similar product to add are the Topps Factory set versions, especially the 2015 /179. I've seen exactly ONE Stanton in two months.

I'm talking about the TRU parallels to the main set, not the Opening Day set.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
How do those TRU cards fall? One per pack or 1:4 or what? I've got like one or two. One of them is an Altuve. Just picked it up because I had none and liked the look.

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
2011 Topps Marquee Museum Collection autographs

This was going to be my suggestion.

I can't think of an example, but I think that serial sets or, sets that are only created once a player enters into the club (Upper Deck 500 HR club, Upper Deck 3000 hit club) will always be iconic and collectible. The problem is, Upper Deck no longer exists in the baseball world and I can't think of an example where Topps has been successful.

I think it's time for Topps to develop a knock off of these sets, because it would be a disgrace to have these series die and then guys like David Ortiz, and Derek Jeter never get their 500HR / 3000 hit card.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
This was going to be my suggestion.

I can't think of an example, but I think that serial sets or, sets that are only created once a player enters into the club (Upper Deck 500 HR club, Upper Deck 3000 hit club) will always be iconic and collectible. The problem is, Upper Deck no longer exists in the baseball world and I can't think of an example where Topps has been successful.

I think it's time for Topps to develop a knock off of these sets, because it would be a disgrace to have these series die and then guys like David Ortiz, and Derek Jeter never get their 500HR / 3000 hit card.

The APOH 500 and 3000 sets were my first thoughts.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX

I love my online-exclusive 2015 Topps Chrome Carlos Correa 8"x10" RC Auto, especially since there were no autographed versions in the regular set.

Correa%20TC%20Jumbo%20Auto_zpssjj7rp3g.jpg

Members online

Latest posts