Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rolling FCB football daily thread Post-season Edition...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
I understand that, but I was concerned that putting him in a UT pic was done separate from this set Originally and then added. I didn't know the parameters of the Contest and didn't know if including a College pic would hurt his chances.

After a quick question, now I know it won't...

So you are saying Magnet is a ******* and has no clue what he is doing? I agree.

Cant figure out why my darn phone wont put my sig when I post from it. Yes I have show sig checked.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Man, that was the loudest Upright hit I've heard.

Sounded like the cannon they use at some College games...

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
The Hurricanes fire a cannon called "Touchdown Tommy" when they score. I thought you were making that reference towards me between the "..." at us having a conversation leading up to it.

Btw, the set doesn't even have to be football, let alone all pro, so no harm done if I did use a college pic in an entry. It can be any sport, though I stuck with the one I love best.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Oh my bad, I always thought that noise was just background noise to may the Hometown recruits feel at home...

And just so you know, if I ever do reference something at the "U" (or Florida St.) it will NEVER be in a positive manner! :cool:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Waiting for Jared to post to remind me what a ******* I was in picking this year to NOT play my Ravens-heavy lineup in his playoff FFL...

Definitely worthy of the rarely used Miggy:benson:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Tim, you might enjoy watching Villanova at home tonite vs. Louisville. First of all, they're doing BOGO on the tickets 'cuz it's at the WF center and will still be 1/2 empty. Second, they might lose by 30, yikes!

And how great is it seeing the Felon coaching at WVU getting run over every game? They got DE-stroyed by a mediocore Purdue team by 27! and their only Conference win is versus the pathetic Longhorns. Man, I Love it!:D

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Got this in the mail recently. Complete impulse buy that had 2 minutes left in the auction

KGrHqRrYFDeiwhSeBQ3h63GKQ60_57.jpg

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Most people get a pack of gum when they have an impulse buy :lol:. Great pickup!

Sent from the FCB Droid app, which means I'm probably on the crapper.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Anyone betting in the Super Bowl next week?

It's a NO PLay for me. Would hit the OVER if it goes lower next week.

But I bet AK goes OVER 2 hours 15 mins. and you can bet Beyonce does Curly hair. Over 46 on the TV rating. I also like the OVers on Torrey Smith yards Total and longest catch...

Members online