Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mkhawk21

Oct 7, 2012
Mason City, IA
I have a few more inserts I came across if anyone is interested. If you respond tonight, i'll have them out tomorrow as I already have to go to the post office tomorrow.

2003 Upper Deck Talk of the Town Alfonso Soriano
2003 Upper Deck Talk of the Town Lance Berkman
2003 Upper Deck Talk of the Town Alex Rodriguez
2003 Upper Deck Express Delivery Mike Mussina
2002 Upper Deck Ballpark Idols Figure Heads Alex Rodriguez
2003 Upper Deck Proview Vlad Guerrero
2003 Upper Deck Proview Barry Bonds

For some reason I can't upload the Berkman or Soriano Talk of the town, but it does look like the Rodriguez, just different players.

These are all available still. Read the post as there are 2 that aren't on the scan

Waulk11

Aug 20, 2010
Los Angeles CA
IMG_5285_zpsa83d3b3b.jpg

Alomar IP auto
IMG_5288_zps50daf65e.jpg

Rollins, A. Jones, Gerrit Cole /300 pink jersey

IMG_5287_zps97f6b47a.jpg

inserts @devin on the turkey red ref
I'll take the Rollins if available, thanks.

oiccup41

Aug 27, 2010
Maine
Okay here are two more for Hall of Fame collectors

1980's buttons - mostly hall of famers - I would like to send this as a lot

buttons_zps8f9993f0.jpg

and a Tony Perez Sweet Spot jersey
perez_zps5ea2c47b.jpg

Tywill555

Jan 2, 2013
@oiccup can I have those buttons If no one else claims them? I don't have any and they look cool
Thanks!

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
OK everyone we have a great thing going here and we'd all like to keep this thing moving along smoothly. Just remember that this thread was meant to help people build up their PC's, so please only claim items that fit your PC and items you plan on keeping in your PC. nobody should be claiming stuff to try and sell or trade. Sometimes its hard not to claim a nice card but if you think its better for someone else pass on it and wait for something else. If your claiming items its not required to post stuff back up for others but it would be nice if you did. a lot of people pick up items to post in this thread trying to target specific teams or player collectors and its only fair that those cards are claimed by someone that actually collects those teams or players. Its not cool to take advantage of our members generosity and also not fair to the people who actually collect these teams and players. Please just think about all our members before you claim cards and give back something to this great thread after you claim stuff.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
That's okay. Still nice to see some awesome cards put up!
[MENTION=3848]TBTwinsFan[/MENTION] ive decided that the hendricks is yours
[MENTION=8901]Tywill555[/MENTION] I hope your cool with this I actually picked this card up thinking of taylor, Glaus still coming your way

Tywill555

Jan 2, 2013
Seems like other people want the buttons so ill back off the lot . You can let someone else have them
Sorry for a late notice

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
OK everyone we have a great thing going here and we'd all like to keep this thing moving along smoothly. Just remember that this thread was meant to help people build up their PC's, so please only claim items that fit your PC and items you plan on keeping in your PC. nobody should be claiming stuff to try and sell or trade. Sometimes its hard not to claim a nice card but if you think its better for someone else pass on it and wait for something else. If your claiming items its not required to post stuff back up for others but it would be nice if you did. a lot of people pick up items to post in this thread trying to target specific teams or player collectors and its only fair that those cards are claimed by someone that actually collects those teams or players. Its not cool to take advantage of our members generosity and also not fair to the people who actually collect these teams and players. Please just think about all our members before you claim cards and give back something to this great thread after you claim stuff.

+1000

This thread is solely about generosity. That term needs to be applies to every facet of the thread though. Taking, giving and deciding who's collection it best fits in.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts