Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good morning Thread ~ Tuesday 3/8********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
The Dawson is a double rip /10. I only saw one available that wasn't ripped and the seller wanted WAY too much for it so he ripped it and I bought it after he ripped it. We can start a discussion here that most will disagree with me on but I don't see how anyone rips these.

Thankfully Daulton doesn't have a rip card or I'd lose my mind.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Rip cards. Man, it has been tough keeping my hands off this one for 10 years. I haven't even done the light test on it, which you could do on the 2006. Some good stuff in these first year A&G rip cards.

06TOPPSAGRIPCARD99.jpg

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Rip cards. Man, it has been tough keeping my hands off this one for 10 years. I haven't even done the light test on it, which you could do on the 2006. Some good stuff in these first year A&G rip cards.

06TOPPSAGRIPCARD99.jpg

Good Morning Everyone!

Brad - Any idea what the odds are for pulling something low numbered out of an /99 rip?

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good Morning Everyone!

Brad - Any idea what the odds are for pulling something low numbered out of an /99 rip?

From what rippers said back then on the 2006's, odds were the same for pulling the buybacks, autos and sketches across all the rip cards. The idea that the lower numbered cards held all the good stuff didn't conform with reality.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I found out today that I can browse the forums but cannot post on them here at the middle school. A bit of a bummer, but oh well, I'll survive

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Did a very un-eventful Half-Price 2015 Bowman hanger box (with the yellow Parallels).

Got a Schwarber and Nola base, Betts Silver ice, Michael Taylor mini and five equally un-eventful Yellow parallels...

Members online