Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gojacks63

Jan 23, 2013
Found some lower numbered parallels.Send to?Do you like the Astros move to AL or new uniforms?

I definitely think they got screwed over in their move to the AL. But I do like the new look uniforms! I will send u my addy for the parallels.

Collecting everything Astros!!!!!

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I definitely think they got screwed over in their move to the AL. But I do like the new look uniforms! I will send u my addy for the parallels.

Collecting everything Astros!!!!!

I hate the new uniforms, look too bland.I wish they would have went back to the uniforms when Bagwell won MVP.Those were sweet.I wish they would have stayed in NL Central, and Brewers go back to AL Central, and Royals to AL West or someone else.I love Astros park, and enjoyed seeing it on TV when my team played there.Bummed they won't play much anymore.

Will send cards tomorrow.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I would be interested in any Eric Milton cards or #d Pirates cards.

Just a friendly heads up, we don't post our needs here, we post cards for people to claim for their PCs, if someone posts one that fits your PC, then it's free game for you to claim, have fun, and post some stuff up for claim

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Anyone want these?

Lots of cards just sitting in boxes and I have no reason to keep them. I have a lot of free cards to give away but I will only do Five (5) at a time. As one disappears, I'll add another. If they are unclaimed after a week or so, I'll rotate them out. They will all be shipped in Plain White Envelope, in top loader surrounded by corrogated box pieces taped together (Im not sure what the standard is here and if Im way off base let me know). I will pay postage to the lower 48 states only (Sorry Hawaii & Alaska).

**** Items replaced further in thread ****

Keep scrolling!

Fordman

Last edited:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Lots of cards just sitting in boxes and I have no reason to keep them. I have a lot of free cards to give away but I will only do Five (5) at a time. As one disappears, I'll add another. If they are unclaimed after a week or so, I'll rotate them out. They will all be shipped in Plain White Envelope, in top loader surrounded by top loaders taped together (Im not sure what the standard is here and if Im way off base let me know). I will pay postage to the lower 48 states only (Sorry Hawaii & Alaska).

Anyone want these?

wright.jpg
223/299

larouche.jpg
872/999

montero.jpg
Auto/Retail

mcgwire.jpg
No Number/Die Cut

fowler.jpg
15/75 Sepia Refractor

Any takers? PM me your address and I'll get them out to you!
Enjoy!
Fordman

Im in for that David Wright, thanks, pm coming!

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
Lots of cards just sitting in boxes and I have no reason to keep them. I have a lot of free cards to give away but I will only do Five (5) at a time. As one disappears, I'll add another. If they are unclaimed after a week or so, I'll rotate them out. They will all be shipped in Plain White Envelope, in top loader surrounded by top loaders taped together (Im not sure what the standard is here and if Im way off base let me know). I will pay postage to the lower 48 states only (Sorry Hawaii & Alaska).

Anyone want these?

wright.jpg
223/299 - CLAIMED

larouche.jpg
872/999

montero.jpg
Auto/Retail

mcgwire.jpg
No Number/Die Cut

fowler.jpg
15/75 Sepia Refractor

Enjoy!
Fordman

Id love that Miggy auto! Pm coming thank you so much!

gojacks63

Jan 23, 2013
Bought a lot that had some hockey stuff. I don't collect hockey. So I got a lot of hockey stuff to give away. Lets begin. If u see sumthin u like, just say so.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1388783045.833620.jpg

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1388783093.231922.jpg

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1388783137.569900.jpg

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1388783167.546262.jpg

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1388783200.434851.jpg

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1388783230.814893.jpg

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1388783250.877346.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1388782734.994874.jpg
    ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1388782734.994874.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 45
  • ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1388782883.566840.jpg
    ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1388782883.566840.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 43

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Lots of cards just sitting in boxes and I have no reason to keep them. I have a lot of free cards to give away but I will only do Five (5) at a time. As one disappears, I'll add another. If they are unclaimed after a week or so, I'll rotate them out. They will all be shipped in Plain White Envelope, in top loader surrounded by corrogated box pieces, taped together (Im not sure what the standard is here and if Im way off base let me know). I will pay postage to 49 of the 50 States (Sorry Hawaii).

Anyone want these?
mcgwire.jpg
No Number/Die Cut - Claimed - SINFULONE

fowler.jpg
15/75 Sepia Refractor

tulo.jpg
Refractor

greinke.jpg
No Number - Gold border/printed auto

walker.jpg
Rusty Greer on the back

sheffield.jpg
171/250 - CLAIMED - Waulk11

Enjoy!
Fordman

Last edited:

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Lots of cards just sitting in boxes and I have no reason to keep them. I have a lot of free cards to give away but I will only do Five (5) at a time. As one disappears, I'll add another. If they are unclaimed after a week or so, I'll rotate them out. They will all be shipped in Plain White Envelope, in top loader surrounded by corrogated box pieces, taped together (Im not sure what the standard is here and if Im way off base let me know). I will pay postage to the lower 48 states only (Sorry Hawaii & Alaska).

Anyone want these?
mcgwire.jpg
No Number/Die Cut

fowler.jpg
15/75 Sepia Refractor

tulo.jpg
Refractor

greinke.jpg
No Number - Gold border/printed auto

walker.jpg
Rusty Greer on the back

Enjoy!
Fordman

I don't want any of them but an envelope to AK doesn't cost anything more??

Members online