Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

@@@@@@@@@@@@FRIDAY MORNING THREAD@@@@@@@@@@@@

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Speaking of fishing, I get to run a Fishing Derby for 40 Cub Scouts tomorrow. Over/under on fish hooks I'm impaled with is 2.5.

Bought a flat of nightcrawlers (500) for the derby. Last year was $50, this year $68! Guess a cold Canadian winter has worms at a premium this Spring.

Way cool sounds like a lot of fun.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Afternoon all, just got off work and going to the barbershop, my daughter has her last softball game tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Speaking of fishing, I get to run a Fishing Derby for 40 Cub Scouts tomorrow. Over/under on fish hooks I'm impaled with is 2.5.

Bought a flat of nightcrawlers (500) for the derby. Last year was $50, this year $68! Guess a cold Canadian winter has worms at a premium this Spring.

That sounds fun. I'll go with 4 fish hooks

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Days going slow so far.
Took the youngest to school, went and had coffee with my grandma, great aunt and uncle for a few hours. went to the gym and blasted my chest and tri's. Off to have lunch with my GF then taking the truck up to fix a pulley. Around 3 I'll finally head out fishing as the tide heads down.
Hope everyone's having a good day!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
So the wife took a half day and we took the kid to the doctors cuz his cheeks were blowing up, doc says its eczema and prescribed a cream, then after we stopped at an antique store/ flea market thing and I got part of my Father's Day gift...as my wife described it "two things you love, Mets and beer, even if it is a crappy beer" haha! I love that woman
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1432933196.212567.jpg
And also grabbed a few cards as well
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1432933237.523181.jpg

Edit to add: Stepper, always amazing pics, I swear one of these years we will come up and visit you!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon/evening all. Got this in TTM about a month ago, just never got around to scanning it until now. I just thought that Dustin [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] would like to see it. It is HOFer #11 from the 2013 Ginter set
Dawson%20Andre_zpsvlbevtpl.jpg

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good evening all!

So the wife took a half day and we took the kid to the doctors cuz his cheeks were blowing up, doc says its eczema and prescribed a cream, then after we stopped at an antique store/ flea market thing and I got part of my Father's Day gift...as my wife described it "two things you love, Mets and beer, even if it is a crappy beer" haha! I love that woman
View attachment 51398
And also grabbed a few cards as well
View attachment 51399

Edit to add: Stepper, always amazing pics, I swear one of these years we will come up and visit you!

Nice advertising piece! Get to Alaska ASAP, you'll never forget it.:cool:

Good afternoon/evening all. Got this in TTM about a month ago, just never got around to scanning it until now. I just thought that Dustin @Hawk8 would like to see it. It is HOFer #11 from the 2013 Ginter set

Nice addition, Zack!!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
NYR-TB Game 7 in New York is scoreless headed to 3rd Period.

And 2 HRs for Hamilton tonite and 1 for Frazier (15)...

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good afternoon/evening all. Got this in TTM about a month ago, just never got around to scanning it until now. I just thought that Dustin @Hawk8 would like to see it. It is HOFer #11 from the 2013 Ginter set

You have had that for a month and are just now showing it to me!!!! Congrats, very nice addition, looks great!

@Hawk8 - Thanks man but I have a few copies of that... I really appreciate you checking though... I'm still in search of a few tough to find samples or promos like that.

Good morning to everyone else! How is everyone doing?!

No problem, visited four card shops in Baton Rouge today, yes there are still four shops in Baton Rouge, and I saw this. Man I love going to shops I have never been to, I get to pick up all the Andre Dawson junk no one else wants!