Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Tuesday 6/14********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Zach, is there anyway to track her progress or anything?

Not that I've seen, but the MS Run the US Facebook page posts the occasional updates. From what I've seen with the other runners that they've had. And they changed her end point from Haymarket Park, which is a baseball field in Lincoln to Memorial Stadium (Huskers football). I would have preferred the ball field since I'm an Iowa fan, but her dad was a huge Huskers fan so it's a fitting tribute

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Run 30 miles? That's awesome. My legs are hurting thinking about it.

Yeah and she has about 135 more to go by Sunday. She got up before the sun to beat the heat today. Her plan as of now is to run 30 tomorrow and 30 on Thursday. She want Sunday to be a 'short' day, which will likely consist of about 20 miles

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
That's crazy Zach! My wife is looking up the Facebook page now as I don't have Facebook....(my wife liked the post showing Jayme)

On another note we just bought our Fathers Day mets game tickets (we went last year for my first Father's Day, and are making it a tradition every year), going July 31st vs the Rockies, which is Mike Piazza bobblehead day and Mr Met dash, which hopefully means Heather and I will get to run the bases with Logan! And we bought tshirts for the game, that say like father like son and have two figures wearing Mets gear

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
That's crazy Zach! My wife is looking up the Facebook page now as I don't have Facebook....(my wife liked the post showing Jayme)

On another note we just bought our Fathers Day mets game tickets (we went last year for my first Father's Day, and are making it a tradition every year), going July 31st vs the Rockies, which is Mike Piazza bobblehead day and Mr Met dash, which hopefully means Heather and I will get to run the bases with Logan! And we bought tshirts for the game, that say like father like son and have two figures wearing Mets gear

Get with the times and get Facebook! Actually I have one but never put anything on it. Mainly to follow a few things such as one of my college classes that had our own private group on it.

And I hope you have fun at the Mets game, although I'm hoping the Rockies win ;) if for some reason you end up with an extra bobblehead I might be interested. The only non-Twins ones I have are from brewers and rockies games that I was at, but I've been wanting to get others of star players.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Some of my recent pick ups. Started a new collection recently. Only have 3 cards in it, but have plenty on the way. But first off, a couple of cards for my known collections.

First off, a 2013 Allen and Ginter signed by Mike Schmidt. This brings me to a total of 15 HOFers from the 2013 set
Schmidt%20Mike_zpsq4jciera.jpg

Now three more cards for my 2008 Allen and Ginter set. No big names, but these are getting harder and harder to come by since I got a late start on the set. Brings my total to 113 or 114. I counted 114 cards in hand, but only have scans of 113 so I gotta figure out where my mistake is. In order to get these three cards I had to trade away from my 2009 Ginter set, which means I might be open to selling some of them to fund the progress of the 2008 set or the 2013 HOFer set
Thompson%20Rich_zpsqmyrkjoi.jpg
McGowan%20Dustin_zpsuvd3xcef.jpg
Carmona%20Fausto_zpsqo4hkrqn.jpg

Miguel Sano Topps Now card. As a player collector, I love these cards. Not a fan of the price points on them, but they are pretty cool to commemorate some of the highlights from the season. This is the Twins first Topps Now card, and have since had 2 more with Brian Dozier and Max Kepler hitting walk off home runs.
Sano%20Miguel%20Topps%20Now_zpssy2czdcr.jpg

And now my new collection- Tyler Jay. I already have the Bowman Scouts Fantasy Impact Superfractor and I'm excited to add the red /25 parallel. Over the weekend I went on a huge spending spree adding to this collection as I feel he as a good chance of becoming a solid pitcher for the Twins in the next year or two.
Jay%20Tyler%20Best%201_zpsycbvwoez.jpg
Jay%20Tyler%20Red%2022-25_zpsrkuqo9nk.jpg

Members online

Latest posts