Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****$Good Friday Morning$****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MGiuseffi

Aug 22, 2008
Morning all. I enjoyed these threads even more when a Hottie pic was posted. What can I say, I am a dirty old man.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all! Lotsa packing and napping to do today, then leaving for the Outer Banks somewhere around 1-2 am today (tomorrow?)

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning all. Might be in the vast minority here but my wife and I woke up early to start the new season of Orange Is The New Black :D

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning..

Hopefully they will get the authentication software we have at work restored.. it's been down since 11:30 yesterday morning..

Maybe I'll start my vacation early..

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Heading to Lincoln, NE for Jaymes finish on Sunday. Gonna swing by a card shop sometime tomorrow to check it out.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
We've been following along on my wife's Facebook, kickass!

It truly does mean a lot to me that you are following along. We plan on visiting her at the campsite today on our way to Lincoln and we'll visit her tomorrow morning so I might join in and do a few miles with her

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Afternoon All!

Spent the whole morning mowing and getting the fields ready for the Fathers Day baseball tournament. Now I have to go to Gordon Food Service and Costco to get all the concession stand stuff!

Enjoy All!

Fordman

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
It truly does mean a lot to me that you are following along. We plan on visiting her at the campsite today on our way to Lincoln and we'll visit her tomorrow morning so I might join in and do a few miles with her

I'll look for a pic of you running alongside ;)

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Howdy fellas. It's flippin hot and humid, here. Welcome back summer.

Tumors going around at work, that we will be furloughed the month of July. We always have a two week shutdown and I am not opposed to having the month off. Really hoping that rumor is true

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Howdy fellas. It's flippin hot and humid, here. Welcome back summer.

Tumors going around at work, that we will be furloughed the month of July. We always have a two week shutdown and I am not opposed to having the month off. Really hoping that rumor is true

Man, I didn't know tumors were contagious. ;)

Ryan

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I'll look for a pic of you running alongside ;)

Haha gonna walk with her tonight hopefully. She's gonna be going out and walking 3 miles so we are gonna take the back roads for the last portion of the drive and meet her there. Only downside is as of right next the temperature is 103. Thankfully it's gonna cool some before we meet up with her

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Haha gonna walk with her tonight hopefully. She's gonna be going out and walking 3 miles so we are gonna take the back roads for the last portion of the drive and meet her there. Only downside is as of right next the temperature is 103. Thankfully it's gonna cool some before we meet up with her

She know you're coming or is it a surprise?

Members online