Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*** Meet The METS -All things NY Mets related ***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Think that could be a good move. Your thoughts?

It’s definitely interesting, I don’t put much stock into a manager, they are kinda like offensive linemen in football, you only hear about them if they mess up, mostly....

As far as Beltran specifically, he seems well respected in the game, obviously the no management experience is a negative, but If he surrounds himself with the right people, it could be ok, I hear he wants Terry Collins as his bench coach. I’m honestly surprised I haven’t heard more about the way 2006 ended, I was at that game, but never harbored any animosity toward Beltran for that, we should have had a ton of chances before he even got frozen by that Wainwright curve...

But all in all, I’m really gunna reserve any judgement until I see what he can actually do

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

WaxPax

Finally able to find one of these after looking for 2+ years....1974 Topps Deckle Edge Tom Seaver

Cross posted in Vintage pick up thread as well...

6rZcntul.jpg

Members online