Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Shipped my latest round from COMC. Can't wait to get the haul in; even better than the 8 Execs I was able to add for agreeable prices, I got a card I had only hoped existed.

Awesome! Those are the best kind :)

I picked this up a few months back and wrote about it, but def. needs to be posted here if I haven't posted yet:

01111701.jpg

Print run is supposedly 200, but have only seen three of them, and 2 of them have been in my possession.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Thanks. Apparently you cant send pics via PM, you can just send the URLs... so I had to post them somewhere haha.

3moreblowout.jpg

Last edited:

OriginalEGG

Feb 6, 2017
how cool is this?

uncut sheet 1999 Topps Chrome Refractor Mark McGwire HR record full set
http://www.ebay.com/itm/uncut-sheet...cGwire-HR-record-full-set-PSA10-/262970605687

This is actually super cool.

I don't collect him but as a kid I remember pulling his HR #1 card from that set and thinking it was so cool because Beckett had it valued higher than the rest. If I was a collector today, I would think this would be a must have item. Would display so nicely. Though it's almost more fun to have the back of the cards facing front, so might need to buy 2!

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
Doing my thing own 90s break today! Still undecided if I should break the 93 UD or just sit on them. PSA 10s really don't go for much but there is always a chance for a black label lol.

Already busted the Metal and Bowmans Best. Best hit was a Barry Bonds Refractor

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
how cool is this?

uncut sheet 1999 Topps Chrome Refractor Mark McGwire HR record full set
http://www.ebay.com/itm/uncut-sheet...cGwire-HR-record-full-set-PSA10-/262970605687

I'm not into framed stuff, but if i were a McGwire fan, I may make an exception on that piece. I don't know the price on the single cards, so I may not want to drop 5k on it, but if it were in my possession, I think I'd have a hard time chopping it up. I could see someone buying and framing it. Just awesome!

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I'm not into framed stuff, but if i were a McGwire fan, I may make an exception on that piece. I don't know the price on the single cards, so I may not want to drop 5k on it, but if it were in my possession, I think I'd have a hard time chopping it up. I could see someone buying and framing it. Just awesome!

I finished the set about 3-4 years ago and it cost me ~ 100-120 per card on average over the course of the last 15 years (about 7k total). There have been two partial sets broken up of these in the last 2-3 years which have dropped the price of them, but 5k is actually a pretty decent asking price.