Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Leaf Metal Baseball Giveaway!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
you're a lot of help

My dude... you didn't win because it was NOT an automatic put your name down and you get a card giveaway.... it was random giveaway. Besides, it was your first post and you haven't posted since anywhere else on the site... not that this matter but stick around, be active, there will be more giveaways and contests... FCB is a great site.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Send it to me and I'll put it into our annual holiday donation...
Gotta love a guy that complains/throws subtle jabs at a free gift.. BG

Post your addy.

Sigh, here goes.

1. It wasn't a "subtle jab" or a jab at all.
2. It was an attempt to keep someone from complaining about not getting a free card and volunteer mine.
3. I didn't look up the card, I threw it in a big pile of inserts/autos that I'm gonna sell in a lot on eBay, eventually. I assumed it was a dollar because, well, that's what I assumed.
4. It wasn't a free gift. It was a HUGELY successful advertising campaign for your product.

Nothing wrong with any of the above, but with all due respect, don't piss on my back and tell me it's raining. Don't piss on my back at all, honestly.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Post your addy.

Sigh, here goes.

1. It wasn't a "subtle jab" or a jab at all.
2. It was an attempt to keep someone from complaining about not getting a free card and volunteer mine.
3. I didn't look up the card, I threw it in a big pile of inserts/autos that I'm gonna sell in a lot on eBay, eventually. I assumed it was a dollar because, well, that's what I assumed.
4. It wasn't a free gift. It was a HUGELY successful advertising campaign for your product.

Nothing wrong with any of the above, but with all due respect, don't piss on my back and tell me it's raining. Don't piss on my back at all, honestly.

So how much did it cost YOU?

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
So how much did it cost YOU?

The same amount as any product sample does.

It was free, but it wasn't a gift. It was marketing/advertising. It was smart, and ethical, and nothing was wrong with it, but it wasn't a gift. A gift comes with no expectations whatsoever, and no alterior motive.

Please don't argue with me for the sake of arguing, Tamer.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
The same amount as any product sample does.

It was free, but it wasn't a gift. It was marketing/advertising. It was smart, and ethical, and nothing was wrong with it, but it wasn't a gift. A gift comes with no expectations whatsoever, and no alterior motive.

Please don't argue with me for the sake of arguing, Tamer.

Whats the use of arguing with you? You were offered the opportunity to rid yourself of the slot and you didnt take advantage of that.

But yes, i wont argue with you since you'll just throw your hands in the air and say "what did i do?"

To you, it was a gift, a FREE one. There really isnt much to argue on that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts