Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Did you guys buy into Boomos ref lot?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cwc2002

Dec 7, 2008
Just curious if any of you guys bought a slot in the ref lots that was randomed today. I ended up hitting the Kansas City Royals which I think was pretty good for a 50 case break. What did you guys get if you bought in?

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
I probably would have if I had the finances to, but with a baby boy on the way, it wasn't in the budget. I did pre-order a while back 2 hobby and 2 jumbo boxes.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Just curious if any of you guys bought a slot in the ref lots that was randomed today. I ended up hitting the Kansas City Royals which I think was pretty good for a 50 case break. What did you guys get if you bought in?

No, I was super intrigued by it; but didn't pull the trigger

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
I would never buy from that scumbag

Do you have a certifiable beef with [MENTION=2558]boomo[/MENTION] or do you just not like him for other reasons? I have yet to actually see anybody who has a legitimate complaint about him, yet he is continuously slandered.

hagausaf

Nov 23, 2008
Tampa, FL
Boomo and I have done numerous deals without any hiccups. Great guy so the scumbag comment sounds childish to me. Its easy to call someone a slanderous name when youre not 6 inches away from their face isnt it?

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
Boomo and I have done numerous deals without any hiccups. Great guy so the scumbag comment sounds childish to me. Its easy to call someone a slanderous name when youre not 6 inches away from their face isnt it?

dont know him, have never spoken to him, dont know if he is a male or a female and i have never said a bad word about him.
Way to show basically everyone what kind of person you are josh. There is a place for sociopaths like you and its called blowout forums.
There, now i said one sort of bad word. Hope to see you in chicago josh, feel free to come say hello liek only you can

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
dont know him, have never spoken to him, dont know if he is a male or a female and i have never said a bad word about him.
Way to show basically everyone what kind of person you are josh. There is a place for sociopaths like you and its called blowout forums.
There, now i said one sort of bad word. Hope to see you in chicago josh, feel free to come say hello liek only you can

OK, I gotta ask...was the sort of bad word "sociopath" or "blowout forums"? ;)

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013

OK, I gotta ask...was the sort of bad word "sociopath" or "blowout forums"? ;)

I think "sociopath"

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
Do you have a certifiable beef with @boomo or do you just not like him for other reasons? I have yet to actually see anybody who has a legitimate complaint about him, yet he is continuously slandered.

Boomo did consign a card for a member at one point...then the member decided to bid the auction up and won it? Not really sure but it did create a bit of a stir and the original member who submitted the card ultimately owned up to it. Took a lot of time and post to get stuff settled out.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
Boomo did consign a card for a member at one point...then the member decided to bid the auction up and won it? Not really sure but it did create a bit of a stir and the original member who submitted the card ultimately owned up to it. Took a lot of time and post to get stuff settled out.

yes, and i had zero to do with it, zilch and i was livid. but of course, cus of the way people spread nonsense and rumor i must have told him to do it.
Huh? why the eff would i do that. he wins his own stupid card back i get nothing. He just wanted more money and bid on his own.
only time I knew of in 1000's of consignment listings. I love how nut case hamilton cant come on here and spill his beef, he makes a stupid
comment and runs like the girl he is.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Hey boomo they are saying over at blowout you where banned from Ebay for shilling? Truth? Why was several accounts banned that where linked to you? ARE you the first Ebay'er banned for hosting breaks? Figures i was going to list one and this heh

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
Hey boomo they are saying over at blowout you where banned from Ebay for shilling? Truth? Why was several accounts banned that where linked to you? ARE you the first Ebay'er banned for hosting breaks? Figures i was going to list one and this heh

i was banned for the breaks period cus i kept trying to run them. Never shilled an auction in my life, not saying it wasnt done, cus obv it was by one of my customers, any others
I had nothing to do with if they happened. I listed cards cus i wanted them gone, not cus i wanted them to stay in my house. As anyone who does my breaks can attest by the amount of stuff i give away, money is not an issue with me, nor is trying to get 10 extra bucks for something.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
I've never bought into one of Boomo's breaks but was very interested in this year's 50 case break until I saw he changed the format. I prefer player and/or team lots. Not a fan of how he set this year's up.

Allen

Members online

Latest posts