Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebayers who will not ship to Hawaii...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OscarOne

Jan 15, 2011
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
...are ignorant. Just totally clueless.

If you are using USPS, it is the same cost. Gets here almost as fast. 10 years now living here and NEVER had a package lost.

I want this card, but wont ship to Hawaii/Alaska. It is so stupid.

I needed to vent. Thank you for listening.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
That is stupid! The cost is the same to every state. I could see another country, but this is ridiculous.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Not to state the obvious but if it's a MUST have, just befriend a member who will win it for you and just ship it to you once received. You'd obviously have to pp gift the $ first and wait a few days longer but that's about it.

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
I agree it doesn't make much sense. My guess is that they've had issues with buyers in both states dinging their DSRs for slow shipping just due to the distance the packages have to cover.

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
Im sure we could work a deal where we buy it and ship for a weeks stay in hawaii.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
As a Hawaii resident, it bugs me too.
Some sellers apparently think Hawaii is a US territory like Guam, instead of one of the 50 states.

I always just skip over these ignorant sellers. Fortunately, I've never needed a rare card from one of them, so I haven't had any problems.

By the way, it only takes an extra day to receive a card in Hawaii from the East Coast.
And cards from West of the Mississippi take the same time as someone living on the Mainland.

I actually get mail from my parents in Texas in three, and sometimes an amazing two days.
The Postal Service sends mail incredibly quick to us living on tiny islands in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I agree with Austin. Any time I've ever purchased anything from Hawaii, it gets here quicker than most of the other mail. Gotta love Hawaii!

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
I bet the pilots love to fly there and stay a day or 2. I can't wait to go back and me and the wife hope to move there one day.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Not to state the obvious but if it's a MUST have, just befriend a member who will win it for you and just ship it to you once received. You'd obviously have to pp gift the $ first and wait a few days longer but that's about it.

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

This is how we roll on FCB. Just let us know if you really need help and I am sure I or one of us can work it out for you. Simple as that.

Or you can contact the seller to see if maybe that was a mistake or will make an exception?

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
As a Hawaii resident, it bugs me too.
Some sellers apparently think Hawaii is a US territory like Guam, instead of one of the 50 states.

I always just skip over these ignorant sellers. Fortunately, I've never needed a rare card from one of them, so I haven't had any problems.

By the way, it only takes an extra day to receive a card in Hawaii from the East Coast.
And cards from West of the Mississippi take the same time as someone living on the Mainland.

I actually get mail from my parents in Texas in three, and sometimes an amazing two days.
The Postal Service sends mail incredibly quick to us living on tiny islands in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

And Guam, Puerto Rico, and any other U.S. territory is the same price as well. Likewise for APO (military) though I could understand some sellers not wanting or able to dicker with going to the counter for those. Perhaps the OP could ask the seller why not shipping outside the CONUS. If he gets a response and it is not factual then the seller could be educated on the matter.

Members online

Latest posts