Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Griffey Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
and now that I am done with my meeting.. Here's a few more that I have scanned.. :cool:

14-museum.jpg

13-museum.jpg

01-mvp.jpg

00-UD-gameball.jpg

99-century.jpg

05-ultimate.jpg

griffey-ud-gg-a.jpg

griffey-leather-bound-black.jpg

griffey-ult.jpg

griffeys-dual-patch-auto1.jpg

mantle-griffey-au.jpg

mantle-griffey-dual-a.jpg

just some other non auto's

2000-Griffey-GU-Ball1.jpg

griffeys-dual-patch1.jpg

griffey-500hr-1.jpg

Last edited:

viper

Dec 12, 2015
Ohio
image.jpg

image.jpg

A HUGE shoutout to [MENTION=12001]bcarlson33[/MENTION] for a great deal on these rare Griffey Crusades.

I'm proud to be the caretaker of these, until it's someone else's turn.

Welcome back to the hobby Tim ��

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Or that the '98 Mirror Black Griffey hasn't surfaced - yes, it's a 1/1, but I always wondered that if they had a photo for this promo ad, maybe they produced the card? Or I'm reading too much into it. Or it really does exist but the owner wants to keep it a secret.

I'm happy with a Mirror Gold :mrgreen:
1998pinnaclegold.jpg

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Just throwing this out there, [MENTION=12836]griffey0718[/MENTION] is new here, and from South Korea, so a lot of people might be hesitant to deal with him.

But we just did an EXTREMELY high end 3-way deal (involving [MENTION=12001]bcarlson33[/MENTION]) and [MENTION=12836]griffey0718[/MENTION] sent everything involving his end quickly, safely and is EXTREMELY trustworthy in my book. (Also, he had to put a great deal of trust in us over here, as all of the money he sent, was via Paypal Gift.

I wish all international collectors could be as great as him.

tidel144

Jan 30, 2014
Just throwing this out there, @griffey0718 is new here, and from South Korea, so a lot of people might be hesitant to deal with him.

But we just did an EXTREMELY high end 3-way deal (involving @bcarlson33) and @griffey0718 sent everything involving his end quickly, safely and is EXTREMELY trustworthy in my book. (Also, he had to put a great deal of trust in us over here, as all of the money he sent, was via Paypal Gift.

Great to hear!

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Using paypal and the USPS Registered are extremely important in international transactions..

I've sent several high end cards and items to Taiwan, Asia, and Europe this way..

Welcome and good luck to the new Griffey Collectors!

bcarlson33

Nov 14, 2014
Just throwing this out there, @griffey0718 is new here, and from South Korea, so a lot of people might be hesitant to deal with him.

But we just did an EXTREMELY high end 3-way deal (involving @bcarlson33) and @griffey0718 sent everything involving his end quickly, safely and is EXTREMELY trustworthy in my book. (Also, he had to put a great deal of trust in us over here, as all of the money he sent, was via Paypal Gift.

I will jump in and say [MENTION=12836]griffey0718[/MENTION] is a standup guy and collector! He is trusted in my books and look forward to doing future deals with him even though he is an international collector. He will be a great addition to the other Griffey collectors here! Welcome aboard [MENTION=12836]griffey0718[/MENTION]

griffey0718

Jan 16, 2016
I will jump in and say [MENTION=12836]griffey0718[/MENTION] is a standup guy and collector! He is trusted in my books and look forward to doing future deals with him even though he is an international collector. He will be a great addition to the other Griffey collectors here! Welcome aboard [MENTION=12836]griffey0718[/MENTION]
Thanks guys.
I could get some of my all time wishlist that never pops up at eBay. They just suggested trustful way and I just followed.

나의 SM-N900K 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Thanks guys.
I could get some of my all time wishlist that never pops up at eBay. They just suggested trustful way and I just followed.

Props to [MENTION=12001]bcarlson33[/MENTION] too, as he kept his end as well, as expected. Now we just wait for my end to make it to Korea!

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
Thanks guys.

Your EBay name is janes4mvp right? We have done many deals in the past, got a lot of nice stuff from you

Members online

Latest posts