Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*************** SUNDAY MORNING MARCH FIRST THREAD *****************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
ordered $150.00 in plastic boxes for team packs and ball cubes . I will have over 100 teams packs ready by April . 3200 count full of $1.00 / $2.00 cards plus other 3200's by teams . That's baseball and football , team bags of basketball . Close to 26 dates to sell local and still trying for another site . That's a lot of loading unloading .
With Twins on the way I need to move more cards for someone to have a place to sleep .
Good news , son rehired for clubhouse .
If Madison Bumgarner and Hunter Harvey sell i'll do good . Crawdads ,Braves,Panthers and Yankees sell well . Red Sox fans were short last year ? Over 75% of buyers are same from past years .
IMG_1993_zpsf8a18828.jpg

Last edited:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Heading out soon with crappy rain/sleet/snow/freezing rain all in the forecast 'til late overnite. Ugh...

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning everyone.

Kind of odd news regarding Blue Jay Michael Saunders. Tore the meniscus in his knee in a freak accident at ST when he stepped on a sprinkler head in the outfield. Initially he was expected to be out until the all-star break, but when he went under the knife the damage turned out to be worse than expected. They ended up removing 55-60% of the meniscus rather than repairing it, meaning a shorter recovery. He was already working out the day after surgery and should be back mid-April.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts