Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bowman Twitter Exclusive Pack...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Srt42004n

Nov 17, 2014
Lehigh Valley PA
What to do... What to do... Sit and hope these increase in value, sell it sealed, or break it and pray for a big hit... Bc no Bryants have surfaced and only one Rondon/Schwarber/Tomas on Ebay...

Last edited:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I say open it...looks like the envelope already started to want to be open on the top right corner. Good luck regardless of what you decide to do!

Srt42004n

Nov 17, 2014
Lehigh Valley PA
I will trade for the packs
Let me know what you have and what type of TV$

If you need the guaranteed return on it then sell it sealed. If you don't need the $$, then absolutely open it.
Yea thats my thinking

What do they typically sell for?

These are a different breed bc they arent the typical blue wave where you're getting up to 10 packs... You are guarenteed 9-10 base cards #/10, and 1 auto #/3..

Srt42004n

Nov 17, 2014
Lehigh Valley PA
Sell it for heating oil.
Yea that was already taken care of. If this was October I certainly would, but I suppose you're just being a smarty pants bc a struggling vet going through hard times is something to laugh at... Let me know when you go through a divorce, lose your house and job in the same year then throw stones.

Last edited:

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Yea that was already taken care of. If this was October I certainly would, but I suppose you're just being a smarty pants bc a struggling vet going through hard times is something to laugh at... Let me know when you go through a divorce, lose your house and job in the same year then throw stones.

Nobody is laughing, I find it incredibly sad. The part I find troubling though is your question on what you should do with the pack.

Members online

Latest posts