Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\Sunday Morning Thread/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all! One more day of work then off til Wednesday....at least I have a site on my phone that will allow me to watch the Giants game today

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Didn't make it to local card show yesterday (issue with our intake kid) but I'm going today for sure.

Enjoy All!

Fordman

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Hoping the weather holds off so I can move my sisters bed for her guestroom today and then help put Christmas lights at Jaymes

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Oh, thought you guys might get a kick out of this. Jaymes cousin has to make a Christmas tree for school. This is the same one that we took to a couple of Twins games this past summer. They cut the tree out of paper, but they have to cover the whole thing so that there is no white showing through, then put the decorations on the tree.

Needless to say, I'll be helping with with the project this week. I came up with the great idea of using Twins cards to cover the entire tree so I'll be helping cut them to fit the outline of the tree.

Another idea I had, but don't think it will work since they are hanging them up, was to find some of those mini LED batter operated lights and have those on there as well

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening all!

Relatively quiet night, if that's possible with 4 kids, as the Mrs. is the doing the 6 hour round-trip tonight.

All Six of us are off tomorrow and can sleep in. But I bet the chillens will be up at 7...:lol:

Members online

Latest posts