Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********MORNING THREAD 6/6 *********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Just leaving from a Brew Crew win!

Beautiful weather, great day. My mother has been in declining health as some may recall and her social worker arranged wheel chair transport for her to attend the game today. For me, growing up, my love of baseball came from my mom. She took me to my first game and today was very likely her last so it was nice to be able to enjoy it with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Yet another big lead blown by a pitch count. Astros, who have lost first 2 in SEA, pull Verlander after 6.1 with 5-1 lead. With 92 pitches. He had been cruising. First reliever gives up 5 straight baserunners.

Now in extras. Was 5-1. Now 6-6.

I'm getting tired of these rants. Ugh...

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA

Beautiful weather, great day. My mother has been in declining health as some may recall and her social worker arranged wheel chair transport for her to attend the game today. For me, growing up, my love of baseball came from my mom. She took me to my first game and today was very likely her last so it was nice to be able to enjoy it with her.

So glad you got to go to the game with her!!! It's tough when you know that you are doing some things for the very last time. Remember the last time I was able to take my mom shopping, which she loved to do!!!

Pjere

Jun 2, 2019

Sorry to hear about your mom - glad you got to experience the game with her; neat she “allowed” the trip. My dad got pretty apathetic near the end and I couldn’t get him to do the things that he liked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online