Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Spring Training is HERE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Finally!!! The dark days are over and I'm super pumped.

I'll keep this updated daily with the scheduled games & I will bold the games that will be televised on mlb.tv. I'll even list the scores the following day.

March 1st Games

Braves vs. O's
Pirates vs. Tigers
Blue Jays vs. Phillies
Reds vs. Indians

Sure, spring training doesn't really mean anything and nobody cares about the scores or stats of the players. Heck, it's quiet possible that nobody will even comment on here but I'm just so excited that baseball is back. I'm especially looking forward to watching all the prospect invitees.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Astericks have something to do with the blackout rules (if the game list was copied from MLB network's website).

OP missed a game. Today, Feb 29, red Sox playing a dh of games against new England area colleges. Don't know why mlbn and MLB.TV dropped the ball since it is baseball featuring a MLB team and it's televised by nesn.

Bob Lemke

Jul 30, 2014
I may not know the current generation of players, but I'm always happy when the first ST games show up on television.

The images of the green grass, sunny skies, people in shirtsleeves, etc., bring a little warmth to the long winter here in Westcentral PA and bring back fond memories of my own trips to Arizona and Florida in the 1980s.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
March 2nd Games
Braves vs. O's 1PM ET
Tigers (ss) vs. Yankees 1PM ET
Tigers (ss) vs. Pirates 1PM ET
Red Sox vs. Twins 1PM ET
Nationals vs. Rays 1PM ET
Blue Jays vs. Phillies 1PM ET
Indians vs. Reds 3PM ET
Angels vs. Giants 3PM ET
Rangers vs. Royals 3PM ET
Diamondbacks vs. Rockies 3PM ET
Mariners vs. Padres 3PM ET

Various Notes
Pitching prospects (with no MLB experience) slated to start tomorrow: Aaron Blair, Robert Stephenson, Kyle Zimmer
Jeff Samardzija makes his first appearance in a Giants uniform

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Bring it on!

I'm going to sit back in my chair and watch today while fighting the flu. Nyquil in one hand and tissues in the other!

Enjoy it!

Fordman

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Ozzie Albies went yard. :)

2B for Mallex Smith, now just a single from the cycle.

Last edited:

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Yeah, I've been going nuts in the Braves thread.

Hell must have froze over as Albies didn't have a single HR in 2015. I wish I could have watched it...

I would not get used to him hitting off of too many Andy Oliver's in the future.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
I made an impulse purchase on a Mallex Smith gold refractor auto but it was only $74 so even if he becomes a 4th outfielder I'm not out much. I mean that's only x5 the price base autos are currently going for at the moment.

He'll have another shot at hitting that single for the cycle. ST stats are irrelevant but you know, gives me something to get excited about before the Braves end the season with 90-100 losses.

I would not get used to him hitting off of too many Andy Oliver's in the future.

Tell me about it. Andy Oliver has been projected to have Kershaw potential and we all know there aren't many Kershaws in baseball. :-D

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I made an impulse purchase on a Mallex Smith gold refractor auto but it was only $74 so even if he becomes a 4th outfielder I'm not out much. I mean that's only x5 the price base autos are currently going for at the moment.

He'll have another shot at hitting that single for the cycle. ST stats are irrelevant but you know, gives me something to get excited about before the Braves end the season with 90-100 losses.

Tell me about it. Andy Oliver has been projected to have Kershaw potential and we all know there aren't many Kershaws in baseball. :-D

Do you really think the Braves will have that many loses this season?

I saw your Albies stash that you posted in the Braves thread, impressive. Are you going to continue adding to it?

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Do you really think the Braves will have that many loses this season?

I saw your Albies stash that you posted in the Braves thread, impressive. Are you going to continue adding to it?

Thanks. I'm not sure if I plan to continue buying. He was one of the first guys I began prospecting but later decided I don't want to put too much money into guys without power.

I'm not really sure what to expect from the Braves but I would be extremely surprised if they came close to finishing at or above .500.

Members online