Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Atlanta Braves Discussion and Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Were you still on BO when that really creepy LoveItCards guy arrived? Holy Moly was his trademark and now I have that stupid catch phrase engraved into my mind.

Those were my end days when he first arrived. I think he is a member here too. :eek:

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Yup, they keep telling me.

Maybe I should invest my money into his Holy Moly enterprise. I have a feeling it's just about to take off...

You missed that jump off.

Note: this seven year old thread now has more of your post in it than any before you. Stop slacking here and get to work.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Appreciate the Spring Training live blogging!

I grew up in AZ and this was always my favorite time of year.

Yeah, this will be my last year living in AZ so my last chance to get to some ST games. I had planned to go to a couple games this week but a family emergency has sidelined those plans. I'll still make sure to see at least 2-3 games this Spring. Unfortunately I won't be able to watch any Braves ST games because they've always played in Florida but since I'm moving to South Carolina I will only be a few hours away from the stadium so I'll get more opportunities to see some major league games.

I'm also a D-Backs fan because I've lived here ever since the D-Backs became a team so I look forward to watching some ST and major league games before I move in June.

Members online

Latest posts