Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****************Sunday Morning Thread 7/14/2013********************************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Time to start unloading some chrome autos. Sale thread coming in the next few days, unless I decide to just go the eBay route. With no one paying more than 90% of eBay, sometimes eBay is just easier.

Never understood that. Why would you pay full eBay on eBay, but not want to on here? I get it really, but we're supposed to help each other out so not sure why I should cut someone a deal when they're not willing to cut a deal.

Just ranting. Have a good day.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Time to start unloading some chrome autos. Sale thread coming in the next few days, unless I decide to just go the eBay route. With no one paying more than 90% of eBay, sometimes eBay is just easier.

Never understood that. Why would you pay full eBay on eBay, but not want to on here? I get it really, but we're supposed to help each other out so not sure why I should cut someone a deal when they're not willing to cut a deal.

Just ranting. Have a good day.

It's a vicious circle right? You want to avoid eBay at all costs but dealing off eBay and you'll maybe come across someone who wants even a bigger discount... Almost liars poker or something... Challenging most to just go the eBay route.

Sorry about your luck... Hope it turns around and you start getting some nice sales done!

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
It's a vicious cycle of everyone trying to make/save the most money. It's gotta end somewhere. I don't even go to BO anymore. Can't hardly sell anything for more than 80% of eBay. I don't have near the problem here, as I do there.

I haven't even put a list out yet. Still deciding if its going here or eBay lol.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
It's a vicious cycle of everyone trying to make/save the most money. It's gotta end somewhere. I don't even go to BO anymore. Can't hardly sell anything for more than 80% of eBay. I don't have near the problem here, as I do there.

I haven't even put a list out yet. Still deciding if its going here or eBay lol.

I don't sell much at all but when I do it's usually on eBay unless I know a buyer on here... Like a MT guy or other member I've dealt with before or chatted with in a thread. I'm more likely and willing to give those a deeper discount. Otherwise I keep moving and go to ebay.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I don't sell much at all but when I do it's usually on eBay unless I know a buyer on here... Like a MT guy or other member I've dealt with before or chatted with in a thread. I'm more likely and willing to give those a deeper discount. Otherwise I keep moving and go to ebay.

I generally throw a list out here, before I go to eBay. Been batting about .500 on it lately. That's only good in baseball.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I'll bet you're just dropping in to get your post count up to an even 21,000.;)
Hope all is going well for you up there in Pixburgh.:D

HAHA!! You got me Dave. Things are well here, I've been selling some photos and been doing car photoshoots this Summer as well.

I hope all is well with you and the family. I'm upset the Pirates weren't able to sweep your Mets today.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
HAHA!! You got me Dave. Things are well here, I've been selling some photos and been doing car photoshoots this Summer as well.

I hope all is well with you and the family. I'm upset the Pirates weren't able to sweep your Mets today.

You had me right up until this.......:evil::-D
The car photoshoots sound like they'd be a blast.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I can't stop by and not share some photos :p

Here's a pic from a shoot I did with a Nissan GT-R last week...

9245771672_7be51b6008_c.jpg

...and PNC Park...

9039394676_58db293583_c.jpg

Attachments

• 9245771672_7be51b6008_c.jpg
    9245771672_7be51b6008_c.jpg
    381.7 KB · Views: 14

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I'd help yah out Steve, but I gots 3 1/1s ending in the next couple days that will suck up my card money.

It's not a necessity I sell. Just want to clear out some of my prospect stuff. I have a lot of guys with good ceilings, that aren't considered elite. Got them cheap, so there's profit to be made, just don't have time to follow up on 40+ prospects any more.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Quality photo's there, sir! The PNC park shot looks like a team issued post card.

Thank you very much Dave. Funny you say that I have a similar photo I shot last year that is for sale as a postcard in 2 downtown hotels here in Pittsburgh along with one of Heinz Field.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
It's not a necessity I sell. Just want to clear out some of my prospect stuff. I have a lot of guys with good ceilings, that aren't considered elite. Got them cheap, so there's profit to be made, just don't have time to follow up on 40+ prospects any more.

Good luck in whatever route you take, hopefully you can move some stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts