Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****** Monday Morning Thread ******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Been a long day. Struggling to get motivated to do yoga tonight. That crap is rough on someone who's only lifted weights, and has no flexibility. Here we go though. If I don't post by morning, I had a heart attack.

Good luck. Trying to get my gf to take a yoga class together. Still no luck. I've lost probably 30% of my overall flexibility compared to 5 years ago. Still decent but nothing like then

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I enjoy what others collect. If someone doesn't, as Hendersonfan said, who cares. Don't ever be sorry !!!

lilcat19

Feb 27, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
Sweet. Thanks guys!

And yes I do keep track of my mileage on my shoes. I have an online running log that actually does it for me. It is normally around 300ish miles when I switch shoes. I alternate my shoes; shoes I was running in become my "short run" shoes and new shoes for my longer runs. Ones that I retire become shoes I can wear around. So I'll probably get 400-450 miles out of a pair in total.

Tomorrow I'll post something that is pretty cool. I should hit this milestone tomorrow so we shall see.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I remember a while back watching on one of the science channels a show about this guy who ran everywhere at a decent pace but never stopped. He could literally run at the same pace for 14-17 hours and never tire. They tracked him on a treadmill for hours on end and couldn't figure out where or how his body was reducing or absorbing the lactic acid in his muscles. It started to spike then simply disappeared. Then they followed him as he ran for 14 hours never stopping

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I have no motivation right now. I have some homework that needs to get done, but between my allergic reaction and then this cold that I'm coming down with is really zapping my energy. All day I've felt like I could fall back asleep within minutes of laying down

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Evening

If I didn't mention yesterday, SAIT won the Mens Hockey Championship on Sat night. Pictures can be seen using the link in my signature. I will be uploading more all week.

Here is what I get to watch for baseball next Monday on TV, plus the Jays and Rays in the afternoon.

Monday, March 31Chicago Cubs at Pittsburgh Pirates1pm/10amTSN2
Monday, March 31Boston Red Sox at Baltimore Orioles3pm/NoonTSN
Monday, March 31St. Louis Cardinals at Cincinnati Reds4pm/1pmTSN2
Monday, March 31Colorado Rockies at Miami Marlins7pm/4pmTSN2
Monday, March 31Seattle Mariners at Los Angeles Angels10pm/7pmTSN2

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I want to start yoga, just so I can wear yoga pants ... is that wrong ? If so, I don't wanna be right.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Good luck. Trying to get my gf to take a yoga class together. Still no luck. I've lost probably 30% of my overall flexibility compared to 5 years ago. Still decent but nothing like then

Thanks. I finally got around to doing it. I've lost 5 pounds so far, and a decent amount in the waist. Wore shorts today, that were fairly right two weeks ago. Not right at all, today. If you guys decide to do yoga together, check out DDP yoga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts