Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official FCB PLAYER COLLECTORS List--Collectors Welcome!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stanthemanfan

Apr 14, 2010
Greenville, Sc
Please add me as a Stan Musial, ( On card certified Autographs ) or ( Psa graded) only collector, if thats possible.
Don Drysdale, Enos Slaughter, Sandy Koufax, Eddie Mathews and Brooks Robinson. Mainly collect PSA .
Thanks
Paul

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Hey put me down for:

Kenny Lofton
Barry Larkin
Joey Votto
Jay Bruce

Thanks!
Your on!
Put me down for Jay Bruce.

Fordman
Gotcha! I thought for sure a Bruce collector was already on there! Oh well, now there's two!

Please add me as a Stan Musial, ( On card certified Autographs ) or ( Psa graded) only collector, if thats possible.
Don Drysdale, Enos Slaughter, Sandy Koufax, Eddie Mathews and Brooks Robinson. Mainly collect PSA .
Thanks
Paul
You are on the list! I put (mainly PSA) after your players, so let me know if you want something different.

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
Good sir, would you mind putting me back on the list for Scott Rolen. I've been digging through the old PC and I'm all kinds of excited to see how large this collection can get!

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Didn't see him listed yet, so just in case someone happens along with some unique goods, would like to see my name next to his:

Al Oliver

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
I just joined and I collect pretty much all texas rangers. Michael Young, Alexi Ogando, and Leonys Martin are primary interests. Alexi Ogando Topps chrome Red refractor auto from the rainbow (haven't seen supers or plates anywhere).

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Just realized I wasn't on the list for Jose Cruz Jr. My site link is in my sig. Thanks!
For you on! Great collection!!
Hi,

I m curious if you would add me to the Nolan Ryan collectors.

Thank you.
Put you on! It sure would be nice to show off your cards! Love Nolan! So, what do you have????
Good sir, would you mind putting me back on the list for Scott Rolen. I've been digging through the old PC and I'm all kinds of excited to see how large this collection can get!
Got ya!! Welcome back!!!!!
Didn't see him listed yet, so just in case someone happens along with some unique goods, would like to see my name next to his:

Al Oliver
So you collect him, or not? Either way, put you on!!
I just joined and I collect pretty much all texas rangers. Michael Young, Alexi Ogando, and Leonys Martin are primary interests. Alexi Ogando Topps chrome Red refractor auto from the rainbow (haven't seen supers or plates anywhere).
Got you for all 3! Good luck!

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I collect Robin Yount, Paul Molitor, and Gary Carter...so far...
You are on the list! First Yount collector? I need to go back and check that.. Anyways, welcome! Start showing off!
Right now I am focusing on DJ Peterson!
You are on the list!
Matt Williams/Roy Halladay :anything other than base...especially oddball stuff.

Thx
Got you for both (no base)!!
Been gone for a while, Nick Markakis for me please
Your signature looks familiar...you are on the list!

Members online

Latest posts