Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Tier One Clear autos, what do they look like in person?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Has anyone held one in their hand or seen one in person. All the scans I see of them either don't do them justice, or they just aren't visually appealing.

Opinions?

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Has anyone held one in their hand or seen one in person. All the scans I see of them either don't do them justice, or they just aren't visually appealing.

Opinions?

Are you asking about the 2015 in particular? I have some from previous years and am extremely happy with the auto quality of them. From the looks of the 2015, I would stay away though.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah, I was wondering about 2015. I was thinking about grabbing the Yount, but I hate that the auto might look deceptively faded.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Yeah, I was wondering about 2015. I was thinking about grabbing the Yount, but I hate that the auto might look deceptively faded.

Fading would not be my concern on these but the vast majority of the 2015 autos look very streaky.

Members online

Latest posts