Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The official 2018 NY Yankees in season thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sig40cal

Jul 23, 2012
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
It has gotten to the point that I don't think Gary Sanchez "gets it". That extreme lack of hustle doesn't cut it when you're not performing. When you are hitting 35 bombs and driving in 100 runs things can be overlooked, but when your game has been a dumpster fire this season... not so much.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
It has gotten to the point that I don't think Gary Sanchez "gets it". That extreme lack of hustle doesn't cut it when you're not performing. When you are hitting 35 bombs and driving in 100 runs things can be overlooked, but when your game has been a dumpster fire this season... not so much.

ditto....

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Bring back John Ryan Murphy!

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

topteamgold

Jul 23, 2018
Bring Back anyone who loves the game and wants to play MLB baseball. This guy is a pathetic example of OVER RATED as I have ever seen. His single should have been an easy double and the double play (even with a little effort) shouldn't have been. As a matter of fact the the fielder wasn't even going to throw the ball until he saw Sanchez taking a summer jog to first. I hope the coach watches the video on that and sits his bottom on the bench. Pathetic. Trade him for a REAL catcher PLEASE!!!

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Yankees just announced Sanchez out for 6 weeks, I'm thinking its more mental than physical. Geesh what a waste.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Yanks get Happ for Drury and Mckinney. i think thats a lot to give for a back of the rotation starter. Anyway wish Drury luck.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
AAAA player (Drury) and a No bat 4th outfielder isn't much to give up for a 3 fWAR starter. Happ is more of a 2-3 guy now than the 4-5 he was when he was bouncing around earlier in his career.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
AAAA player (Drury) and a No bat 4th outfielder isn't much to give up for a 3 fWAR starter. Happ is more of a 2-3 guy now than the 4-5 he was when he was bouncing around earlier in his career.

jmo but i disagree, Drury will be there start 3rd baseman. His was wasting away in trpile a kid is or will be a major leauger. Toronto got a player. Mckinny has potential and some pop.

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online