Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 LEAF PERFECT GAME SHOWCASE BASEBALL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
http://www.leaftradingcards.com/2013_Leaf_Perfect_Game/13_Leaf_Perfect_Game_sales_sheet_1.pdf
http://www.leaftradingcards.com/2013_Leaf_Perfect_Game/13_Leaf_Perfect_Game_sales_sheet_2.pdf

Greetings… I could not be more pleased to announce: 2013 LEAF PERFECT GAME SHOWCASE BASEBALL

Yes! This is the actual license you’ve all been asking us to grab!!

This showcase event features the top high school players in the country!!!! Most are draft eligible next year (and many top picks are anticipated from this group) !!!!!!!!! This game has produced HUGE MLB stars, such as: Mike Trout, Bryce Harper, Stephen Strasburg, Joey Votto, Buster Posey, Clayton Kershaw and tons more!!!!!!

This item includes 12 foil packs per box PLUS 1 BONUS 2-CARD METAL PERFECT GAME BONUS PACK!!!!
Each pack contains 5 base cards PLUS 1 AUTOGRAPH OR AUTOGRAPHED JERSEY CARD!!!!

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Saw these cards up close at Nats. Really, really flashy stuff. Good times.

I disagree with the words "This is the actual license you’ve all been asking us to grab!!" - for me, that's the Cape Cod League.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Do the high school kids get paid for signing the autographs?
I assume there aren't any NCAA eligibility rules because they're in high school.
It would be a shame if the kids got nothing while card companies profit off of them.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Unfortunately Gatewood was a no show at the event.

Thats a bummer, I thought he was there.

I assume there aren't any NCAA eligibility rules because they're in high school.
It would be a shame if the kids got nothing while card companies profit off of them.

I have also asked this question. Anyone know the rules with HS kids getting paid for signs and the legality of it?

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008

I would think that its part of the obligation of being on the team and the players are compensated by being flown in and getting room and board covered. I could be completely wrong here.

VandyDan

Dec 5, 2011
300 players in the set?

i didn't follow it much after release, but how is Power Showcase doing on the secondary market these days? I understand it sold from leaf to distributors quite well, and that distributors sold well, and that case breakers sold well initially. but for those that prospected it, i mean.

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
They are not allowed to take money, do they get some sort of kickback more than likely.

So I assume that Topps will no longer be including these in Bowman Products?
Does this become a Leaf Product that holds value when a Chrome auto is released?

Last edited:

jmc280zx

Aug 11, 2008
SoCal
Was told that this year was the last year that topps would be making aflac/ perfect game cards...

Sent from my Xoom using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
This is nothing like power showcase..
Take a look at the alumni and draft history from this game.. Blows away pretty much any pre draft product (USA,etc)

Members online

Latest posts