Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Race To Easter 1976 SSPC Project>>>>>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Let's get the next round planned/started!

I also vote to include Ashburn Alley

Yea lets do another race to Thanksgiving. If we could get it going within the next few weeks we would have 6-7 months and maybe everyone can get more returns in. Also from rereading some previous posts I would be game for helping pay for the cards we send. I like the multi set idea but I am game for anything you guys agree on. I have had fun the last few times I was involved with these.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
[MENTION=3275]Lancemountain[/MENTION] Just wanted to see if we may do another project. I've been sending out a bunch of TTM's lately. Would like to start up another project.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Lets figure out what we are doing next [MENTION=1995]dano7[/MENTION] [MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION] [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] [MENTION=11150]Techniq[/MENTION] [MENTION=1866]muskiesfan[/MENTION] [MENTION=10538]IndiansFan[/MENTION] [MENTION=2759]Therion[/MENTION] [MENTION=5090]oiccup41[/MENTION] [MENTION=1840]MaineMule[/MENTION] [MENTION=10319]EDGARMARTINEZcollector[/MENTION] [MENTION=2196]Ashburn Alley[/MENTION]

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
I liked the idea of picking up a couple late 80's early 90's sets and splitting them up by teams. I think [MENTION=2196]Ashburn Alley[/MENTION] had posted something about this. I am mainly TTM'ing to The Cubs at the moment anyway. How about we just pick up a few of these and do it.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Yea, I'm pretty cool with whatever as well. I thought one of the early UD years would be fun but don't really feel strongly about it.

I'm claiming my Indians again, which I don't think anyone is going to fight me for. Race to Thanksgiving this time?

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Sounds good to me. Let me know and I will pick the sets up.

I think you listed these a while back

1987 topps
1989 topps
1989 score
1989 donruss
1990 topps
1990 donruss
1991 donruss

Lets pick some from this list. I would guess we would pass on 89 Topps since we did them a while back. I think 89 Score looks nice signed.

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
I'm down to go with Score.. Or even 90/91 Donruss.

Also open to going with anything else if opinions sways another direction or multiple sets or whatever.

Figures tomorrow is my last day of free postage! Will put a bit of a damper on TTM stuff but still definitely game. Better get working on some to get out tomorrow haha been leeching off of work but tomorrow is my last day there

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
....the wheels are in motion- awesome!!! I'm good with any set that is picked. @Ashburn Alley, seems like you are taking the lead which is great or will you punt to [MENTION=3275]Lancemountain[/MENTION]? Do you want to create a master list of participants and then open up for new participants/teams? Also, please let me know what I can send for the cards and postage (when the time comes).

Last edited:

Members online