Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coqxxx4

Aug 7, 2008
Sent some trades for you that I know what your looking for. Other not sure what your interested in. Sends trades if I have something you need. I'm looking for Diamondbacks and Mets I don't have, ID coqxxx4

coqxxx4

Aug 7, 2008
Red Robin free coins are working in bunt too! 912 gift coins and every so often a quick scroll for 4k+

Hey man sent you a trade that you accepted for the Cespedes this morning. I do collect Mets but yours is a better collection. I have the Gold David Wright World Series (not post season) you need. I would be interested in trading for some of your dup Mets you are willing to give up. Send over a trade offer if your interested.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Hey man sent you a trade that you accepted for the Cespedes this morning. I do collect Mets but yours is a better collection. I have the Gold David Wright World Series (not post season) you need. I would be interested in trading for some of your dup Mets you are willing to give up. Send over a trade offer if your interested.

Yeah man, I'm pretty proud of this collection as I've never spent a dime buying coins. Pulled off a huge trade today for a bunch of new old stuff for Star Wars stuff, which I don't collect, but got the app for trade bait. Anyway, I digress.....anything specific you'd be looking for? Inserts, base, PS base? Lemme know and I'll send something over

coqxxx4

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah man, I'm pretty proud of this collection as I've never spent a dime buying coins. Pulled off a huge trade today for a bunch of new old stuff for Star Wars stuff, which I don't collect, but got the app for trade bait. Anyway, I digress.....anything specific you'd be looking for? Inserts, base, PS base? Lemme know and I'll send something over

I think I have all the Diamondbacks you have so just any of your dups you would be willing to part with

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Getting close on the greens. Working on series 3 base and greens now as well

sfpd22

Aug 17, 2015
Always looking to trade dupes - klogan7

Sent from my SM-G900V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I downloaded Huddle, Kick, and Star Wars.

I have 16 cards on Huddle, 212 on Kick, and 359 cards on Stars Wars so send me some trades!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I downloaded Huddle, Kick, and Star Wars.

I have 16 cards on Huddle, 212 on Kick, and 359 cards on Stars Wars so send me some trades!

Sent you a couple for mostly base Brewers from '14 and a another with some inserts. No idea if you need them or not or if I'm low-balling lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Kind of neat to see the new Pride & Perseverence set on Bunt. It should feature some guys who haven't had Bunt cards yet, like Curtis Pride. Who else might be in this set as a player who played through illness or disability? Off the top of my head I'm guessing John Kruk (cancer) and maybe Jim Eisenrich (not sure of the spelling, but he had Turette Syndrome). Going further back, maybe Dave Draveckey?

Maybe John Olerud might get his long awaited (by me anyways) Bunt card due to a brain aneurysm early in his draft year? :D

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

Last edited:

Members online